Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life (624 Views)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life 2 / My Complicated Love Life (opinion Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life by hayze(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol see today I was thinking about sex, (yeah I said it sex), when I realised I have not had sex in a long time. What actually brought about this is I recently got in touch with a lovely girl I used to kick it with. We started chating on facebook and started talking about much we miss each other and all that mushy stuff when all of a sudden I’m Hot lol.
I have to be honest it been a while since I had sex, not because I don’t want to or because I can’t get a girl to Bleep but because of situation I find myself in. I won’t go into details sorry.
While in command I didn’t have the opportunity to date, in fact the first time I ever asked a girl out in my life was in command, she said yes but we never dated, Lol its funny right? She agreed to date me but we don’t know what people that are dating do, we were both confused or I think I was the confused one because I didn’t know the next step after she said yes.

Continue reading http://chichinwasdiary..com.ng/2017/02/the-beginning-my-love-life-and-my-sex.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake Killed In My Street 1 Hour Ago / BREAKING: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack / A Nairalander Pose With THE ROCK (dwayne Johnson) On A Movie Set In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.