Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How I Am Making A Living With A Simple Career Job In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Am Making A Living With A Simple Career Job In Nigeria (465 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Toheeb: Meet Cemetery Attendant Who Digs Graves For A Living In Lagos / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Am Making A Living With A Simple Career Job In Nigeria by revolutionnewsn: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
OPPORTUNITY ARISES ONCE IN A LIFE TIME

most of the time, .i have been doing some posting to the nairaland forum, Facebook forum and so on and so on. i have been one of those people who benefited on the internet, reasons i said that, first let me introduce my self first my nameS are mbah patrick ejikeme, i am actually a graduate of ebonyi state university, recently i was not doing anything but just a guy who will sit All day pressing phone and sending c.v, until i came across the owner of revolution_news.com world wide on Facebook. i added him and chatted with him. not knowing i was chatting with something big.
well i was given an opportunity by him on trust to run a similar company co-owned by him and mein Africa and Nigeria especially now here i am. We are located at Akintomide street, ijegun egba satellite town and alakija road off festac town and Ikeja along way

MY OFFER TO YOU ALL.
i want you to join hand like many Nigeria i told of this great oppurtunity that are making a living for them self.

i am offering you to opportunity to join us we want people to participate, we already have 312,000 daily views, 10,000 who earn in becoming part of the word.

goto our official website on http://revolutionnews.com.ng

click on Earn cash on top of the site to see the terms and conditions.

To be a writer and reporter in revolutionnews.com.ng , .send your c.v to revolutionnews.com@yahoo.com the company director will contact you.

STILL CONTACT ME ON 08064852173 OR DROP UR COMMENT ON ANY COMMENT ON OUR WEBSITE
Re: How I Am Making A Living With A Simple Career Job In Nigeria by combatant2015: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
If interested in learning computer networking on site, call me:08182484514

Trunking
Cabling
Patch panels
Server rack installation
Crimpling
Making network faceplate
E.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Export Business Opportunities ( Organic Agricultural Produce Export Forum) / Women Should Be Paid Less Because They Are Less Intelligent : Polish MEP / Career Offers At Zikafunds.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.