Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Stop Ponzi,start Investing For The Future,join Piuni Telecoms - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stop Ponzi,start Investing For The Future,join Piuni Telecoms (663 Views)

How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / What's This PIUNI All About? Is It A Scam? / Become A Foundational Affiliate Of A Global Telecoms Giant - Piuni International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Ponzi,start Investing For The Future,join Piuni Telecoms by bizybrain1: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2017
I dont know about you,have lost more in ponzi and gain less. I think is high time we started investing than keep to ponzi. I want to use this opportunity to introduce us to PIUNi telecoms.

Piuni is a telecommunication company. It has a platform where all service provider operate in about 140 countries. On this platform you can pay bills of electricity, water, shopping etc. My website is www.piuni.net/smileagain. You can join the international company as affiliate. If interested join me. 

I should also tell you briefly about myself. I am a resilience networker with several lots of experience as they say experience is the best teacher if you ask me I'll tell you that to have your own business is the only thing that can give you satisfaction. Today in many countries of the world there is recession but issues of health and technology is of paramount importance and someone like me always want to diversify and to do that you must begin to look for way of bringing something new to the table rather than looking for white collar job that's not there. With networking business you can be your own boss have enough time for yourself and family, enjoy youself as you travelto places of your dreams with the kind of help rendered by these wonderful companies in their compesation plans. Today, i don't want to leave anything on the table because i grab every opportunity that comes my way. Therefore make use of these opportunity to bring yourself on board as i and my team will always be on hand to welcome you and desire to make the best of this period also to change your status. I wish to meet you on the top of the ladder because that's where you actually belong. Start building a team of champions and in no distant time you'll smile. Remember you have Piuni and Vida divina. You can opt for any ortake both the  choice is yours. Join my team,i will guide u accurately. You can whatsap or call me on 08187748508
Let stop ponzi and start investing now
Re: Stop Ponzi,start Investing For The Future,join Piuni Telecoms by 124mumsy: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2017
i pray they are paying

(1) (Reply)

Nairapaynaija.com Site Launches Midnight. Monday 6/03/2017 / Can I Verify My Neteller Account With Voters Card. / Learn How To Make Ankara Crafts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.