Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Payoneer Users Please Get In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payoneer Users Please Get In Here (414 Views)

For Payoneer Users Only / Payoneer Users, Please Come In! / Payoneer Users, How Do I Request For Gbp Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Users Please Get In Here by smoothvee(m): 1:21am On Mar 02, 2017
those that withdrew last month with payoneer through atm... what was the rate you were charged with? and please what is the best way to sell it. thank you
Re: Payoneer Users Please Get In Here by Expl0rers: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2017
smoothvee:
those that withdrew last month with payoneer through atm... what was the rate you were charged with? and please what is the best way to sell it. thank you

Contact me, I'll buy from you.
Re: Payoneer Users Please Get In Here by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2017
smoothvee:

The best is selling it. Withdrawing via ATM isn't advisable.
Call me on 08060715532 let me buy from you
Re: Payoneer Users Please Get In Here by majormatt(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Call 08097818044 i will buy at good rate from you
smoothvee:

(1) (Reply)

Press Break Machine Suppliers / How To Apply For The Google Online Marketing Challenge / I Will Design A Good Responsive Website For You At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.