Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) (21793 Views)

See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Expl0rers: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2017
adenine02:

bros i no understand o!

i call ur na?

na wa o!

As a guy man, you dey F up.

You pass this kind shii
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by naijafunds: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Nairadays: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
you are a redundant ignoramus, Read before vomiting rubbish!!!

Haba PrinxArthur, what did the fellow say that brought out curses from you.

He even made a valid point and contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nwodosis:
Is there any country in world that we don't have stranded Nigerians? Is there any human trafficker serving a jail term in this country? Lets call it by its name, it is slave trade!
the so called big madam are inside ac enjoying watching this on news and planning next trips with innocent girls.
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

Mr. Prinx cheesy
Did you forget your medicine this morning?
rabble rouser
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
More IMPORTED HIV+/AIDS cases!
Nigeria! The SEX SLAVE TRADE capital of the world! embarassed
Can only imagine the horrible experiences

Better than staying in Nigeria for sure!
No hope for life!
Tufia!
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

The government should acquire land, divide into plots, create farmsteads all over the nation, employ citizens, get caterpillars that will do the ploughing and harvesting and distribute to all the 774 local government areas in the country or at least the LGA where the farms are situated.

All the farmers need do is weed and monitor their plots.

Give fertilizers free.

Buy back from the farmers when the harvest.

Set up silos and processing plants for these farm produce in other areas where they havent been benefitting from these farms.

Employ Nigerians to work in those processing plants.

Package FINISHED products and export.

You provide jobs and food, improve transportation system around the country, revive the dead railway service, reduce crime and improve the economy.

A country has no business being a country if it can't at least feed its people.

You don't need to have capital to start this. The government gives you your plot, your seedling, your fertilizer and low cost housing. All you need do is show up and monitor your plot.

Yes! The government has the money to do this, what they lack is the will.

Billions will continue to be wasted while the citizens continue to wallow in abject poverty amidst plenty.
millions of unemployed graduate will go back to the farm if the govt do this but it is a dream

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

True. Not just Fulani herdsmen. Our borders are too porous. Fula is from Niger Republic would drive their cattle all the way down south and wreck havoc.

There should be stricter laws against free roaming of animals in the country.

If truly we are a country, then a free path/ corridor should be dedicated for the Fulani who wants to roam his cattle. These paths will avoid farmlands, residential areas and motorable roads.
nice ideas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
LorDBolton:

Do u 'really' think everything na food? Aka aagriculture??

You're maybe still in the 80's school of thought

Bruv we need to also go full throttle and join the 'tech world'

That's where economic n political power now lies bro.

In-btw I read a mag... featuring a. List of africa's. Top 500 companies.

Yea u can guess how many 'agric coys' in Africa Made top 50 grin
all i need is just 500,000 in two years you will see my agric coy in the top 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
enomakos:
millions of unemployed graduate will go back to the farm if the govt do this but it is a dream

it is indeed a dream. But we have to dream first before trying to achieve our dreams.

It's not impossible. We only need the political will to get it done.
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

it is indeed a dream. But we have to dream first before trying to achieve our dreams.

It's not impossible. We only need the political will to get it done.
you are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

You're probably ignorant. I'd like to see you swallow your iPhone or maybe dismantle your car and eat it.

Do you know what the basic needs of man are?

Tell me how you'll be able to achieve technological feats when you're freaking hungry.

Technology ko, technocrat ni. Lol.

Millions of Nigetians are hungry you're talking about technology. Is there a day that you don't feed?

Oya now, go and join the technology race with an empty stomach let see how you'll fare in the race.

But if you insist that technology it is, then is there a law somewhere that says that agriculture and technology can't exist side by side? undecided
You're actually the ignorant one

#1--- You failed to read and understand this simple line:

WORD:
ALSO [ˈɔːlsəʊ]
ADVERB
in addition; too:
synonyms: too · as well · 

#2---You don't know how 'well fed' our forefathers in africa were, they were so comfortable with agrarian life that they didn't even invent a way to WRITE!

Never built sea-worthy ships, Never developed infrastructure, nothing... but they were well FED.

#3--- We were colonised cos we were no match for the whites technologically... while our nigerian forefathers were EATING, the dutch were conquering WATER (The north sea)
Our well fed forefathers were powerless as the ones with technology sat at a table, thousands of miles away in Berlin to divide africa like pizza.[/b]

#4--- you're here dropping the most ignorant line of 2017. " With work on our hands, food in our bellies and roofs over our heads and crime will drop drastically "
your dumb line is based on 'contentment' you skipped economics class?
You don't know man is by nature insatiable?

#5--- even in agriculture have you bothered to Google the world's top producers?
China is the world's largest producer of RICE, yet it's their technology people know them for... when they were well known for agriculture they ended up being colonised by tiny Japan (who had the technology)

#6-- We had oil revenue, we were importing food but NO ONE really cared, the money was there to spend... that alone should open your visionless eyes to the fact that there'll always be food for the powerful nations.

If we'd leveraged our oil wealth to advance ourselves technologically we would have a permanent seat on the UN security council by now & be deciding other nations destinies, not reasoning food security (when our tech advancement would have reach agric sector sinceeeee)

Lemme stop here, cos I know you're either too afflicted with ADHD to read what I typed to the end or too narrow-minded to understand anything I typed .
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Joettti: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:
The Nigerian government owes Nigerians wherever they are, whoever they are better standard of living back at home.

#AllNigerianLivesMatter

Set aside a hundred thousand hectares of farmland across the nation, mechanise it and build low cost but decent housing on the farms and within 4 years, Nigeria will be feeding the world and earning her major revenue from agriculture.

Then will the double green colour on our flag signifying agriculture be justified.

With work on our hands, food in our bellies and roofs over our heads, crime rate will drop drastically and then the middle white colour on our flag signifying peace will be justified.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=LorDBolton post=54211417]
You're actually the ignorant one

Do u 'really' think everything na food? Aka aagriculture??

You're maybe still in the 80's school of thought

That's where economic n political power now lies bro.

In-btw I read a mag... featuring a. List of africa's. Top 500 companies.

Yea u can guess how many 'agric coys' in Africa Made top 50

The above was your comment when you thought you were smart enough to quote me especially @bolded. Now compare that to your silly response and an attempt at justification below. I hope you can see how foolish you are.

#1--- You failed to read and understand this simple line:

WORD:
ALSO [ˈɔːlsəʊ]
ADVERB
in addition; too:
synonyms: too · as well · 

#2---You don't know how 'well fed' our forefathers in africa were, they were so comfortable with agrarian life that they didn't even invent a way to WRITE!

Never built sea-worthy ships, Never developed infrastructure, nothing... but they were well FED.

#3--- We were colonised cos we were no match for the whites technologically... while our nigerian forefathers were EATING, the dutch were conquering WATER (The north sea)
Our well fed forefathers were powerless as the ones with technology sat at a table, thousands of miles away in Berlin to divide africa like pizza.[/b]

#4--- you're here dropping the most ignorant line of 2017. " With work on our hands, food in our bellies and roofs over our heads and crime will drop drastically "
your dumb line is based on 'contentment' you skipped economics class?
You don't know man is by nature insatiable?

#5--- even in agriculture have you bothered to Google the world's top producers?
China is the world's largest producer of RICE, yet it's their technology people know them for... when they were well known for agriculture they ended up being colonised by tiny Japan (who had the technology)

#6-- We had oil revenue, we were importing food but NO ONE really cared, the money was there to spend... that alone should open your visionless eyes to the fact that there'll always be food for the powerful nations.

If we'd leveraged our oil wealth to advance ourselves technologically we would have a permanent seat on the UN security council by now & be deciding other nations destinies, not reasoning food security (when our tech advancement would have reach agric sector sinceeeee)

[b]Lemme stop here, cos I know you're either too afflicted with ADHD to read what I typed to the end or too narrow-minded to understand anything I typed

I guess you responded before reading.

There are other sectors of the economy that can be improved.

If you want to make a case for technology why do you feel the need to quote me. I made a case for Agriculture and that's my opinion. A sensible person will make his own case without necessary spitting out bile, because that's his own opinion.

Some people just quote posts they don't have a grasp on, just for the fun of it. Probably because they want likes, or they want to sound intelligent, or maybe because they can string together words and make a sentence, so they want to show off.

Please desist from quoting me any longer OK. My time is way too precious to me to waste frolicking with Nairaland babies.
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=Ioannes post=54225471][/quote]
Oga you're Dull...

And irredeemably dull for that matter, my post alone should have opened your eyes to the fact that agric as a top power is an old relic.

The indisputable impact of 'modern technology' i.e tractors, ploughs, biotech etc on agricultural production/output can't even be overemphasized.

But noooo...you just wanna carry the trophy for dullest nairalander.

Clap for yourself... go to the farm

Bye
Re: Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
LorDBolton:

Oga you're Dull...

And irredeemably dull for that matter, my post alone should have opened your eyes to the fact that agric as a top power is an old relic.

The indisputable impact of 'modern technology' i.e tractors, ploughs, biotech etc on agricultural production/output can't even be overemphasized.

But noooo...you just wanna carry the trophy for dullest nairalander.

Clap for yourself... go to the farm

Bye

The tragedy of your life is that you think you know, yet your brain is empty. If I'm dull, you're dumb.

Go and develop your technology now, arindin, or is anyone stopping you?

Like I said stop haunting my mentions like a homeless ghoul. Go find work to do. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) / USA Visa: Nigerian Investors, Others To Pay More / Coca-Cola Truck Kills Schoolgirl In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.