Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now (3682 Views)

You Really Need To Know About This Business Opportunity: Onyxlifestyle...read Mo / Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello and welcome to yet another exciting global opportunity!
Of over 170-million Nigerians, only 1-man stands out to rule the front line of Telecommunications Sector who's no other than The Mike Adenuga of GlobaCom Telcoms
Does it mean that he was the Richest, Smartest and Most Enterprising Man in Nigeria
I guess not!
But the only thing that sets him apart is that he saw ahead of others and took ACTION!!!
I introduce to you PIUNI INTERNATIONAL,a Telecom Company into universal mobile topup and Financial service Company into Bill payments and in kind services.
PIUNI is a global company founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform whereby DAILY life activities can be simplified and transformed into a life changing business.
What are the products or services Piuni offers to the public
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around world
The company also has different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more
Connect Me Now and Earn Every Seconds of the Day.
This is the best time to key in because it is new.
It is a Recharge card printing business made mobile with
Commission accrued.
Visit piuni.net/Bornlarge
Contact me on whatsapp 2348161395258 for more info
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2017
So this simply tells us that the new identity of money is now technology and anyone
who ventures into it will automatically become wealthy in few years.
However to start any technological brand one must consider two key factors; which
are Positioning and Disruption (one of the 6 D's of a modern day business
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Smart entrepreneurs are the one's who plug into opportunities at the very early stage.
They are called pioneers. That means that one of the best ways to maximize
business opportunities is simply to connect to a fresh one at the very beginning.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
So what is Piuni?
In a clear definition, Piuni is simply a leading Technological firm in the world that is positioned
to solve everyday problems. Piuni is a bluechip company existing in over 140 countries. It's a
mobile technology with a platform that can render up to 57,000 merchant services in a click
of a mouse or keypad and these includes - Television, Education, Medicals, Travels, Shopping,
Power, Energy, etc
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2017
With Piuni you can conveniently pay for television services like DSTV,
and other cable networks. Like the Airtel television. In other words Piuni is a one-stop
world-class service center for all bill-payment which telecommunication also just a
part of it. Other Services include - Television, Education, Medicals, Travels, Shopping,
Power, Energy, etc. With Piuni you can pay for television services like DSTV, and other
cable networks. Like the Airtel television in India, insurance and so on.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2017
You may ask?
Are there not other existing platforms like that already? Sure! A couple of other existing
mobile platforms can do this which incluides Quickteller, Ding, M-Pesa, MTN, Banks etc.
But here's the difference between them and Piuni. In Piuni you instantly get paid whenever
anyone pays bills or uses the Piuni platform to solve their needs through you.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2017
In the sense that you become an independent Global Service Provider IN 143 countries in including for all bills payment transactions. Hope this help answered your question Sir
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2017
The Big Question is?
How much have you made from the bills you pay daily?
The Airtimes, house rents, academic bills for your children, Data and so many of them.
Absolutely nothing!
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2017
You've been paying so much Bills but you've not made a dime from it. Now imagine this,
Nigeria alone spends a minimum of N14 Billion daily on calls and data because Nigeria
is the 7th most active users of the Internet in the World after India and USA, Ghana
spends Ghc 20 Million daily also on calls and data and a couple of other countries. Now
just imagine that. Imagine earning 5% of all recharges done only on top-up of airtime
and data amongst just the 1% of 20.9Million mobile phone users in Ghana daily?
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2017
This wealth has been shielded for the past one decade and the time has come for the common man to enjoy from the massive cake in the telecom and technology industry
and Piuni has strategically structured a system to do so. With Piuni people can generate
up to $800 - $1000 weekly minimum. Our Value transfer Service is not just for a country
but have been designed to service billions of people globally.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2017
If you have a working mobile phone with an iOS, Andriod or Windows you are very
good to fly in the business. That's just the office you need. We've designed the most
flexible mobile business office to fit various needs of the 21st Century entrepreneurs. All
you need now to become financially free is simply a smartphone! Business has left the
physical shops and market place business is now mobile.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Piuni has 14 different bonuses paid to their Affiliates. I will group the earnings into A and B
A. Vertical Income: This bonus does not require MLM or recruiting anyone. It is a sells commission for those who forbid residual income that only network business offers.
1. Retail Commission: Piuni pays you 5% commission on all transactions that happens on your Piuni business online or offline. These transactions includes but not limited to Global mobile topup, Mobile money, Utility payments (Electricity, Cable/TV, water, insurance, etc), etc.
B. Residual Incomes: There are over 10 massive bonuses within this category which depends on team building or MLM. This is where the millions of dollars are made from one time effort. These bonuses includes
1. Sales Commission
2. Jump Start Bonus
3. Upgrade Bonus
4. Agent Bonus
5. Pairing Bonus
6. UKind Bonus
7. Premium Matching Bonus
8. Sales Matching Bonus
9. Visionary Leader Bonus
10. Elite Club Bonus
11. Profit Sharing
12. Travel & Vacation
13. Car Award
The beauty of Piuni:
1. One time payment
2. No inventory or autoship requirements
3. No Demotion, No rank reversal
4. Daily activities + Daily Income
5. Cumulative Reward System. No Flushing of points or earnings
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2017
For more info... Whatsapp me today 08161395258
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2017
welcome my business minded people .
Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from $25- $500 denomination for iTunes.
we sell & buy bitcoin.
contact me for deal right away..no time waster
Call& Whatsapp: 08051671260

yuppy101 the name you can trust.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2017
BEFORE YOU JOIN PIUNI
Please consider these before you join Piuni
1. Piuni is not a Ponzi Scheme: You do not drop your money and it grows without any business activities. Piuni is not a Get-Rich-Quick business even though it is the easiest Networking business to understand and run today today with over 6 billion potential customers in over 143 countries. It is such a fantastic business that one can actually decide not to recruit anyone and still make massive income just retailing the services. No monthly autoship, No flushing of earnings or points, No demotion in rank, No membership renewal, No pressures absolutely, work at your pace.
2. Business Development Mind: Piuni has incredible and revolutionary innovations that will definitely shake up the technology space affecting the likes of Facebook, Whatsapp, Paypal, QuickTeller, Ding, etc no doubt however, most of the products are still under active development including the global topup which we are already using since last year. This means that you must be ready for not so pleasant pioneering experiences of service interruptions as a result of constant upgrades. The business potential of Piuni is worth any inconvenience for me personally!
You might consider waiting till the 16th of March 2017 launching date by which time most of the services would have been ready and stable IF you don't have patience, but, know that MLM is a game of timing. Most of those that entered Piuni before the first website are already millionaires today. The choice is yours!
3. Team/Leadership: This is critical for your success and should be put into perspective to avoid unnecessary frustration. You must ensure to locate a true leader who is not only knowledgeable but also focused on team development. Do not join a 'hunter', who is all about getting people into the business ! A true Piuni leader will not only remain in Piuni in many years ahead but actively involved in patiently nurturing his or her team members to succeed big time irrespective of each person's experience levels in Technology, MLM or Business generally. He must be concerned and passionate, well after your sign-up into his or her team.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2017
welcome my business minded people . Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from $25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical card /300 Ecode/250 we sell & buy bitcoin. contact me for deal right away..no time waster Call& Whatsapp: 08051671260

Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
If Bill Gates stops making money today and begins spending $1 million daily, every single day, it will take him 200 years to finish spending all he has..

If you stop working now, How many days will you live till you go broke?

Be inspired...
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
POVERTY AND RICHES ARE OFFSPRINGS OF THOUGHT. WHAT DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME THINKING ABOUT? POVERTY OR RICHES...ABUNDANCE OR LACK...PROSPERITY OR MEDIOCRITY...LOVE OR HATRED? MAKE YOUR CHOICE...AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO IS HE...
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
welcome my business minded people . Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from $25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical card /270- 300 Ecode/ 200-250 this depend on daily $ market price. we sell & buy bitcoin. contact me for deal right away..no time waster Call& Whatsapp: 08051671260

Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 1:56am On Mar 07, 2017
BEFORE YOU JOIN PIUNI
Please consider these before you join Piuni
1. Piuni is not a Ponzi Scheme: You do not drop your money and it grows without any business activities. Piuni is not a Get-Rich-Quick business even though it is the easiest Networking business to understand and run today today with over 6 billion potential customers in over 143 countries. It is such a fantastic business that one can actually decide not to recruit anyone and still make massive income just retailing the services. No monthly autoship, No flushing of earnings or points, No demotion in rank, No membership renewal, No pressures absolutely, work at your pace.
2. Business Development Mind: Piuni has incredible and revolutionary innovations that will definitely shake up the technology space affecting the likes of Facebook, Whatsapp, Paypal, QuickTeller, Ding, etc no doubt however, most of the products are still under active development including the global topup which we are already using since last year. This means that you must be ready for not so pleasant pioneering experiences of service interruptions as a result of constant upgrades. The business potential of Piuni is worth any inconvenience for me personally!
You might consider waiting till the 16th of March 2017 launching date by which time most of the services would have been ready and stable IF you don't have patience, but, know that MLM is a game of timing. Most of those that entered Piuni before the first website are already millionaires today. The choice is yours!
3. Team/Leadership: This is critical for your success and should be put into perspective to avoid unnecessary frustration. You must ensure to locate a true leader who is not only knowledgeable but also focused on team development. Do not join a 'hunter', who is all about getting people into the business ! A true Piuni leader will not only remain in Piuni in many years ahead but actively involved in patiently nurturing his or her team members to succeed big time irrespective of each person's experience levels in Technology, MLM or Business generally. He must be concerned and passionate, well after your sign-up into his or her team.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes
and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from
$25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical
card /270- 300 Ecode/ 200-250 this depend on daily $ market price.
we sell & buy bitcoin.

Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Ways you can earn through Piuni

Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Don't miss this opportunity to become an Affiliate in Piuni if not you will be our customer
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Affiliate partnership in Piuni MAY STOP VERY SOON. AND THE DOORS FOR AGENTS AND CUSTOMERS WILL BE OPEN. TAKE YOUR POSITION NOW
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017

Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes
and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from
$25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical
card /270- 300 Ecode/ 200-250 this depend on daily $ market price.
we sell & buy bitcoin.

Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
WOW!! You won't believe it, but this is Real .
At age 5 his Father died.
At age 16 he quit school.
At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
At age 18 he got married.
Between ages 18 and 22, he was a railroad conductor and failed.
He joined the army and washed out there.
He applied for law school he was rejected.
He became an insurance sales man and failed again.
At age 19 he became a father.
At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby daughter.
He became a cook and dishwasher in a small cafe.
He failed in an attempt to kidnap his own daughter, and eventually he convinced his wife to return home.
At age 65 he retired.
On the 1st day of retirement he received a cheque from the Government for $105.
He felt that the Government was saying that he couldn’t provide for himself.
He decided to commit suicide, it wasn’t worth living anymore; he had failed so much.
He sat under a tree writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life. He realised there was much more that he hadn’t done. There was one thing he could do better than anyone he knew. And that was how to cook.
So he borrowed $87 against his cheque and bought and fried up some chicken using his recipe, and went door to door to sell them to his neighbours in Kentucky.
Remember at age 65 he was ready to commit suicide.
But at age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.
Moral of the story: Attitude. It's never too late to start all over.
MOST IMPORTANLY, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS.
You have what it takes to be successful. Go for it and make a difference. No guts no glory. It's never too old to dream.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2017
I wake up every morning counting my blessings for being a member of this millionaires club, the opportunities are boundless
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by SalemPrince(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2017
borlarge:
Hello and welcome to yet another exciting global opportunity!
Of over 170-million Nigerians, only 1-man stands out to rule the front line of Telecommunications Sector who's no other than The Mike Adenuga of GlobaCom Telcoms
Does it mean that he was the Richest, Smartest and Most Enterprising Man in Nigeria
I guess not!
But the only thing that sets him apart is that he saw ahead of others and took ACTION!!!
I introduce to you PIUNI INTERNATIONAL,a Telecom Company into universal mobile topup and Financial service Company into Bill payments and in kind services.
PIUNI is a global company founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform whereby DAILY life activities can be simplified and transformed into a life changing business.
What are the products or services Piuni offers to the public
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around world
The company also has different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more
Connect Me Now and Earn Every Seconds of the Day.
This is the best time to key in because it is new.
It is a Recharge card printing business made mobile with
Commission accrued.
Visit piuni.net/Bornlarge

Can u explain more about this bizness and all it takes to be part of it.
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by prinxmax(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
YOU CAN BECOME A SMART FARMER WITH JUST N10,000 OR LESS

Vida Lista Cooperative Agricultural Multipurpose Society is poised and committed to the propagation and practice of organic farming in Nigeria.
In keeping with our vision of empowerment and self-sufficiency thru smart farming, we partner with our members to produce organic vegetables such as CUCUMBER, WATER MELON, FLUTED PUMPKIN( UGU LEAF) etc.
To achieve this, we have a team of agricultural experts with over twenty years hands-on experience, specializing in organic farming, vertical farming, sack farming, nutrient management and other areas of agricultural value chain. Our first phase is focused strictly on vegetables farming while the second phase will expand into other areas such as cash crops, poultry and animal husbandry.

You register to become a member for life to receive benefits like practical trainings and farming kits on vegetable farming, access to seedlings and other farming aids. Membership registration for life is N3,000.

PRACTICAL EXAMPLE OF VIDA LISTA VERTICAL SACK FARMING OF CUCUMBER.

3 seedlings of cucumber can be planted in a sack bag filled with sand and organic manure, one sack bag can produce a minimum of 75 cucumbers in a month and two weeks, say u have space in ur backyard for just 20 sack bags. In a month and two weeks u will have 20 bags ×75 cucumber =1500 cucumbers. Say u sell for just N50. 1500×50=75,000 . u can make 75k with just 10k investment within a month and two weeks...
Other benefits abounds

Call or WhatsApp me for more details
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
SalemPrince:

Can u explain more about this bizness and all it takes to be part of it.
are you on whatsapp or you can also call me on this number 08161395258
Re: Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now by borlarge(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Piuni . . . I've never seen a business with so much swag. When this company unveils the real deal, people go off.

The hottest business in town, hands down . Others should stay in the bush or park well

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIM Routers Outdoor 3G 4G Antenna+15m Cable For Spectranet,swift,glo,mtn,airtel / Cleaning And Dry Ckeaning Services / Place Your Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.