Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself (56679 Views)

Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / How Much Did You Pay For JAMB REGULARIZATION / Apply For JAMB Regularization Here (for NYSC & DE) Candidates Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by euchariadavid(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
wait , i don't undertand what this is all about, how could someone be in school without registration number? Didn't he/she write jamb? Or IJMB or what..
If it is Jamb that offer the admission to you there is no need of Jamb regularization number,but If is the institution that offer admission to you, you must get the Jamb regularization number before going for Nysc
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
wait , i don't undertand what this is all about, how could someone be in school without registration number? Didn't he/she write jamb? Or IJMB or what..
Not all students entered through jamb. Some came in through pre degree or other means approved by the school
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
What's the need paying N10,000 for this whereas one could have buy jamb form all because of nysc palava
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by CLIQBOY(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2017
SchoolParrotNg:

just seeing ur question now, i apologize for the delay..

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE

The following categories of students are particularly affected;

(a) 200–500Level students admitted through Pre-Degree
programme (PDS) without JAMB Information;

(b) 200–500Level students admitted through JAMB mode but
found no admission information on the JAMB website

(c) Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different
admission information on JAMB website

(d) Students admitted through PDS/JAMB mode but had been
offered admission elsewhere i.e. tertiary institution

Frequently Asked Questions And Answers

Q: Who Is To Regularize.

A: Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration
number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb
registration number.

For Direct Entry/UTME Online Registration

>>>> Candidate whose Jamb registration number is not showing
ADMISSION OFFERED when checked online on jamb website

Q: I Have JAMB Registration Number Already, Can It Be
Regularize.

A: >>>> Any jamb registration number that has result when check online can not be regularized, or any registration number you obtain through the normal online processing of JAMB/UTME/POLY of which later you sat for an exam, can not be regularize.

Q: What Type Of JAMB Registration Number That Can Be
Regularize

A: jamb registration number given to you, from the school you
graduated from.

NOTE: PRICE IS N10,000,
My registration Number is not showing Admission status but I can see my jamb result. Wrote jamb in 2013 and I finished my nd 2015. Can I still do this?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by SchoolParrotNg(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
CLIQBOY:
My registration Number is not showing Admission status but I can see my jamb result. Wrote jamb in 2013 and I finished my nd 2015. Can I still do this?

if u re going for DE, then u have to do that, but if not.. finish ur hnd

when done, JAMB will now process your application and your details will be changed as requested when checked. e.i showing Admission status including year of admission, institution, level & course of sturdy. Very important!
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by ItzWonderz(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guru9ja:
Baba, have u created an email address first. Jamb registration will begin nextweek

http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/02/know-create-perfect-email-address-jamb-pre-registration-tip/

I ave an existing email,,or do i need a one??
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by SchoolParrotNg(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
euchariadavid:

If it is Jamb that offer the admission to you there is no need of Jamb regularization number,but If is the institution that offer admission to you, you must get the Jamb regularization number before going for Nysc

yea
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Guru9ja(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
ItzWonderz:

I ave an existing email,,or do i need a one??
If you have registered, u don't have to register again. make sure u make use of UC, chrome browser to register

1 Like

Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by slinkky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
I did my registration, printed the indemnity for and submitted to my institution since on the 9/2/2017 and but is yet to receive any response from JAMB. Please what do i do
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
i gained admission without writing jamb, when i finished my ND, i bought D,E form and HND form, i both got admission, but i went for the HND, can i use my D,E jamb pin to regularize? i currently graduated in FEDPOLY OKO, but the jamb pin i intend using reflects ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY,,, please kindly respond
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by libertymax(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
trash this stuff is nonsence the process is long .
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Doubleoo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
MySchool JAMB/UTME Android App activation code for sale.

4000/per activation code.
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by CLIQBOY(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
SchoolParrotNg:

if u re going for DE, then u have to do that, but if not.. finish ur hnd

when done, JAMB will now process your application and your details will be changed as requested when checked. e.i showing Admission status including year of admission, institution, level & course of sturdy. Very important!
Thanks Man.
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by UBBJ17: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
What of Transfer and Readmitted students? Are they also affected?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eya....Meanwhile visit www.otaniumblog..com for more edutainment gist. Don't get it twisted.
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
@SchoolParrotNg when is the regularization of a thing stop i mean close?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by SchoolParrotNg(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
i gained admission without writing jamb, when i finished my ND, i bought D,E form and HND form, i both got admission, but i went for the HND, can i use my D,E jamb pin to regularize? i currently graduated in FEDPOLY OKO, but the jamb pin i intend using reflects ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY,,, please kindly respond

how did u got admitted without jamb? EVP? well.. u really have to do regularization in order to have reg number following the above processes.. .. very important .. in d case of nysc
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by adedehinbo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
so basically jamb had stopped awaiting result students from registration nd no one is talking abt it
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by justflow1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
SchoolParrotNg:

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE

registration number.

Regularize.

A: >>>> Any jamb registration number that has result when check online can not be regularized, or any registration number you obtain through the normal online processing of JAMB/UTME/POLY of which later you sat for an exam, can not be regularize.

Regularize

graduated from.

OP pls I actually did pre ND in my school I didnt do jamb at all, and I Dont have a jamb reg no atall, I mean I Dont have any, so how will I do my regularization? thanks in anticipation
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by icedfire(m): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2017
SchoolParrotNg:

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE

registration number.

Regularize.

Regularize

graduated from.

I attended PTI ( school had/has its own entrance examination not jamb) and I graduated in 2010. And went for NYSC in 2011. Back then there was no need for jamb regularisation. Fast forward to 2017 and I want to go for direct entry and I was told I need jamb registration number. So how do I fill the jamb number spot on the form? And year?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=SchoolParrotNg post=54190970]JAMB Late Application (formerly referred to as
“regularization”) provides opportunity for candidates that
are in any institution but with no JAMB registration
number.

JAMB Late Application Fee is N10,000. Follow the procedure
outlined below to get it done.

JAMB REGULARIZATION PROCEDURE.

1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up
(New User) Page here www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail
if you are a new user. For
Jamb did not give me admission bt i have jamb reg. number, I retrieved the reg. number last week....Am i to do regularisation too?....swift response pls
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Robynwelo1(f): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Please, is there a specific bank we are to pay the 10000 naira or are we supposed to give the cyber cafe the money?

Also, after printing the form, do we still need to pay another sum for school approval?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Stephanie75(f): 3:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Under regularization, there's late registration and application for fresh admission letter. Someone I know who just graduated (HND) that registered for Jamb last year (because she needed a Jamb registration number) mistakenly applied for fresh admission letter instead of late registration. Does Jamb send pin to those who already have a Jamb registration number? Thanks.
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Haddock(m): 4:36am On Mar 20, 2017

My daughter got admission through Pre-NCE without writing JAMB exam, now she has finished and intend to put in for DE soon. Do I need regularization for her?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
I did my ND in Kwarapoly and I'm currently running my HND program in another institution.
I already regularise my ND admission with Kwarapoly, do I need to regularise again?
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by teebantee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
If you graduated from OOU after having gained admission through PDS, kindly explain how you went about obtaining your JAMB registration number and subsequently went for NYSC after regularisation.
Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by Adeoptimus: 2:48am On Apr 29, 2017
SchoolParrotNg:

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE

registration number.

Regularize.

Regularize

graduated from.

Thank you for this information that even the jamb support can not provide, i have a little problem and regularization, and the photo is pasted below.This has delayed my regularization process for a long time as i don't know what it means and I'm yet to find anyone who can translate that for me. Thank you in anticipation

Re: JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself by SchoolParrotNg(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Adeoptimus:

Thank you for this information that even the jamb support can not provide, i have a little problem and regularization, and the photo is pasted below.This has delayed my regularization process for a long time as i don't know what it means and I'm yet to find anyone who can translate that for me. Thank you in anticipation

I'm glad its helpful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.