Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help (626 Views)

Help With A Wordpress Project! / Please Help If You Know How To Get Youtube Subscribers / HK-HELP: If You Are Working On A Drupal Project And You Need Some Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Hi gus,

If you are working on a WORDPRESS PROJECT and you need some help, leave a message here, and I can help you out

regards
HK
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by bvc(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
i just started using wordpress. i noticed that after my url, i see a 'wp', that is example.com/wp I tried to remove the 'wp'and now im seeing 'Error 404 - Page Not Found.'

please what do i do?
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
bvc:
i just started using wordpress. i noticed that after my url, i see a 'wp', that is example.com/wp I tried to remove the 'wp'and now im seeing 'Error 404 - Page Not Found.'

please what do i do?

Hi there, sorry for the late response, I'm just seeing this message.

You are seeing your URL /wp because u installed WordPress inside a directory named WP.

Uninstall WP from your cpanel and reinstall it in your root dir .

You can msg me on WhatsApp if u need more help

Regards
HK
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
bump
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
bump again
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
bump again
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
bump again
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by mbscholars: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2018
I just completed one http://sundaymba.com
Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by osayande722(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
bvc:

please what do i do?

hello you just have to change it through your cpanel..

WhatsApp me if you are still having problems ok

Re: Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help by hostkobo(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Automatic Following Topic After Post Don't Work / Join Revsplitnetwork Today And Advertise Your Business/blog To The World / Non-hosted google Adsense For Sale at bonanza price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.