Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) (32423 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Who gaved them permission to used the place?
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just imagine!

Substandard glorified secondary school that happened to have been called a university by shear luck.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's y u can't compare private unis with our public unis in terms of student welfarism.... Suffering and smilling....
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by pentzuatzil(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I didn't sleep all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

I don't get
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by base3stars: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
All is well
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by shams040(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
SwiftNation:
liar.....@bold, showed you always read all through the night. You wanted to write "did" which is a big lie but the truth fo reveal itself.

Don't mind him, even wer he wrote in campus it shld b on campus.

Am sure he never had up 2 4.0 in a semester.

Come try am for geology, chm etc am sure road one will welcome u
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by shams040(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:
Just imagine!

Substandard glorified secondary school that happened to have been called a university by shear luck.

Little wonder, y wnt u type dat wen u did der post jamb 7 times and u always av 199

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I didn't sleep all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

then its one of these four things;
its either u resorted to "sorting" lecturers as they call it
used espo
used jazz
or read during the day
which is ur final answer sir?
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
SwiftNation:
liar.....@bold, showed you always read all through the night. You wanted to write "did" which is a big lie but the truth fo reveal itself.

I meant to write read instead of sleep. Its just a typo just like the ''fo'' in your post as well.I don't need to convince u about what I did or not in the past.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
pentzuatzil:
I don't get
I mean I sleep all through the night and read only during the day and still ended up graduating with grades most night readers pursue throughout their stay.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Nphzzycute(f): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
shams040:

Little wonder, y wnt u type dat wen u did der post jamb 7 times and u always av 199
grin

199 kwa?

kukuma kill the bros
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
shams040:

Don't mind him, even wer he wrote in campus it shld b on campus.

Am sure he never had up 2 4.0 in a semester.

Come try am for geology, chm etc am sure road one will welcome u

lol... Now here lies the problem why most people don't finish with good grades; having that believe that a particular course is so difficult that a particular grade cannot be attained. Change your mentality bro

I can tell u that If I have passion for the same geology u mentioned and I have access to the necessary study materials I ought to have, I will definitely do better that other geology students who never missed a night class all through the year while I snore in my bed.

Just study a course you have passion for, read the way it works for you and u are good to go
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Power of Light!!!
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by dabrightt: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
This higher Secondary sch again...

Na joke ooooo..I knw some people are ready to slaughter me alive I beg I am just joking..
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
piagetskinner:

then its one of these four things;
its either u resorted to "sorting" lecturers as they call it
used espo
used jazz
or read during the day
which is ur final answer sir?

I read during the day alone. Sort keh? Where the money dey....The funniest thing, I do get little cash from the lecturers I assist at times sef.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
SwiftNation:
He was actually right. I would read from morning till night. But midnight study, it was no no for me even if I was going to write three papers next day.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I didn't read all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

Abi ooooo, not everybody is suited 4 night read ing. Same here
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
seanwilliam:
That's y u can't compare private unis with our public unis in terms of student welfarism.... Suffering and smilling....
What do you expect? Fifty thousand naira and one million naira! Incomparable.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
maasoap:

He was actually right. I would read from morning till night. But midnight study, it was no no for me even if I was going to write three papers next day.

Same here. I can read from 9am till 5pm and then go and play football afterwards. Anyone who plays with me will think we are mate grin not knowing am fully loaded and only came to relax my brain. Book is all about startegy

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I didn't read all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

story... your cgpa that looks like Barcelona odd

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:
Just imagine!

Blockhead, raise your crooked hand up.
Higher,
higher,

Now put it on your head.

Repeat after me:
My father, my father!
Every power in my mother's house using my brain to pound fufu,
Every power in my father's house using my brain to play MMM,

Die by Fire, Die by fire!!!
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by fullz: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think I see an extension with phones.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by ojibole(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
I read with my torch light fon bck in my uniben days...chai naija sha only d strong can cope
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by simplyme17: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
nice one. headmaster was ones a student too wink all the best for them
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by noziz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
so make i use this news fry plantain abi! the op u nid Jesus
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Blockhead, raise your crooked hand up.
Higher,
higher,

Now put it on your head.

Repeat after me:
My father, my father!
Every power in my mother's house using my brain to pound fufu,
Every power in my father's house using my brain to play MMM,

Die by Fire, Die by fire!!!

Expired joke!
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by lionphil(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
RexTramadol1:
If i say igi iwe

and you respond eso o........

na you sabi

Great ife!

Igi iwe, eso odo

Oba ton dari afefe, oba to n dari afefe, wa dari Roger senu tirela...Only African University
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by christabell18(f): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
haterz b lyk >:... as for me...i rep oau for lyf...greatest ife
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Teebouye995(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol, solar light reading nah norm for FUTA
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by kaymart: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Team Uniben#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by kaymart: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Teebouye995:
lol, solar light reading nah norm for FUTA

Yeah......Futa was one of those school that caught my attention back in d days..... But no Medicine as a course and I got no real flair for Engineering.

My attention then turn to Uniben where I studied my dream course.....
UNIBEN really great.

#proud alumnus of GREAT UNIBEN#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday / Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School / Finally Jamb Have Release The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.