Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,054 members, 7,866,972 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed (506 Views)

Suspect Who Escaped Custody With Kidnapper 'Vampire', Gets Rearrested. Photo / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by Choiszman(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
The Police Special Force led by the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT) has killed notorious kidnap kingpin and armed robbery suspect, Henry Chibueze alias Vampire who escaped from police custody after unknown gunmen stormed the Owerri High Court in a commando style and rescued him and two others on January 27th.

The wanted criminal was killed this morning at about 1am during a gun battle with the IGP Intelligence Response Team in Omu Awa Forest, Ikwerre L.G.A. Rivers State.

According to the police, five other members of his gang were arrested alive and cache of arms and ammunition were recovered.

Read More on PALMCHAT APP @www.palmchatnow.com

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique

Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by thonyrule(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2017
End of the road. Crime never pays... Let's see who will resurrect him in Lazarus style cool
Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by azimibraun: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
He was safer in the hands of the law enforcement agency... Very unwise decision to escape. He could have been alive now making peace with his God. Now he dead and gone.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by mexxmoney: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Until I see pictures I no go believe. Dem fit use this one deceive us meanwhile the guy dey somewhere dey prepare for the mission wey them free am to come do for them

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by coolcharm(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Cool... If true. I think the police is upping its game a bit now
Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by Choiszman(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
True talk sha
mexxmoney:
Until I see pictures I no go believe. Dem fit use this one deceive us meanwhile the guy dey somewhere dey prepare for the mission wey them free am to come do for them
Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by Mynd44: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by ipobarecriminals: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
sad
Re: Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed by Mynd44: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017

(1)

Steve Stephens Kills Himself In Car After Cop Chase / Please Did You See This Car / 25-year-old Man Rapes Physically Challenged Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.