Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Going To Church As A Christain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church As A Christain (234 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To Church As A Christain by christainslove: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
'Time to get ready for church' Lana called from my doorway.
I forced my eyes open.I don't want to get up yet.
'We will be late' She said again.
A flood of resistance filled my mind.I want to lazy around in bed all day.Ah,this must be Satan.
The Word of God came to me ' I rejoyed when I heard them say. ' Let us go to the Lord house'
It was the sword of the spirit for me to take up to resist the devil.
I have to obey least I go to hell.
I climbed out of bed to get ready.
'Let us go to the Lord house' I said to Lana.
We get to church on time because we love the Lord.To love the Lord is another Sword of the spirit.
It is time to praise God. Everyone starts to dance.I am sitting on the second row and I am half asleep.Satan again
The Sword of the spirit comes to me. ' When the spirit of the Lord is upon my life,I would dance like David danced'.
I get up and start to dance.I do enjoy dancing.
It is time for the sermon. I am bored and my mind drifts away.
'There is a time for everything' comes to my mind.
I try and try to concentrate but I feel distracted.
'It is spirit of God speaking' I tell myself.
I will myself to pay attention.I need to work out my salvation with fear and trembling.

It is time for offering.I have fifteen thousand naira and I want to give all but I am tempted to give only a thousand. The sword of the Spirit came to me-God loves a cheerful giver. I resist the devil and give everything.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Wish Pastor Enoch Adeboye A Happy 75th Birthday / For Your Interlocking Job Contact Expert For The Job / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.