Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State (39396 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make Upto #5,000 Weekly With Palm Pay / How To Make Money with with Palm Kanel Business / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by messenger4891: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
Am I the only one who still doesn't get it?
not at all.I can really get it
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by kenesh(f): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Which one be Akamu garri again

Small time we go see Agidi Pizza undecided
Chai.. . I just had to laugh out LOUD. Na Wa to you o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Realfiness(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

me too I don't understand o
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Opelwonder(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
mikecino:
I still dont get this post..
What is her aim.
What corner is she trying to cut.
no wa for all of ona oo. she was trying to mix the Garri with the grinder pepper inorder to increase the quantity. when it is mixed, u will buy it together not knowing it was mixed. she will make more profit, but u can't use all of the pepper because it was mixed with garri. in other words, if u buy 400 Naira pepper, when u get home u will discover that u actually bought 200naira worth of pepper. the rest is not real pepper, so u cant use it

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by elsomm(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pearly255:
I really dont understand, mixing all that together,.... Do they go well

Same here. I honestly do not understand the wrong she did.
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by oxon(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Suspect33:
Is it just me or does anyone else find this quite confusing
lol from the ingredients she afore mentioned apparently she sells pepper , the akamu garri in question is perhaps that filtrate you get from sieving guinea corn or when processing akamu, up north is called dutsa or so , down south am not sure what it is called , so the woman mixed a small amount of pepper with the "akamu garri" and use red oil as colourant to sell little of her pepper for more so if you buy it probably going to be just 1percent pepper and 99 percent chaff

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by savagefinder: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
abi
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Doyin2(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Learning point:

Buy branded foods,they are safer and better!

E.g.Banga palm oil,produced by Okomu Oil.

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by stasius: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't understand this post bikonu.

Mixing all that to get what? We have to know what she was trying to adulterate before we can say if its a crime. To me the alarm is useless. Mixing pepper, colouring and akamu Garri to form what?
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

Omo no be only you o
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Celsony: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wicked woman.
She will later go give thanksgiving for church for cheating, God don catch you today.
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by nonhuman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
yet no one had been able to tell us the meaning of this post what is the mixture about
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by nonhuman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
we down south dont no the meaning of akamu garrri u guys up north and waste should explain

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by assana: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
cool
Sanchez01:
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Atakata(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
no you are not the only one....
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's why I always buy unground dry pepper and grind myself, cos all those ones ground are just mixtures, it harms the internal organs, may God help us....
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by iukpe: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
TheArticleNG:
http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/woman-caught-mixing-grinded-pepper-with.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154776378845020&id=572065019

So, what then was the result of the mix, she was probably making something we dont know. She wasnt obviously making pepper sauce, or akamu, and I dont think it was oil at the end of the day. More report is needed on this please, maybe she was trying to make something nice and new for export.
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by emminister: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Can som1 ansa d Question? What'll b d end result if she mix al dese together[img][/img]
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State by Caseless: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.