Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. (633 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. by AMACRITY(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
To all my supporting fans, family and friends, join me as I return the glory to God for a great year and bringing me this far, God has been faithful.

Re: Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. by DozieInc(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. by samincredible44(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2017
hope dis gal no dy use God play.God no b her husband o
Re: Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. by ojun50(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Ton ton sha u no go let us rest ni
Re: Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God. by IykeChukz(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
This is misleading.

Tonto Dike who?

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artistes Are God’s Mouthpiece On Earth—illuminator Gospel / Yemi Alade Pictured With Musical Legends, Awilo And Angelique Kidjoe (pic) / Akon Signs Nigeria Patrick Elis To Konvict Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.