Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) (695 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Market Woman Caught Mixing Human Blood With Palm Oil Meant For Sale-photo / Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by blogbloke: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
A woman from Obiarukwu in Ukwuani was caught mixing grounded pepper with akamu, garri, colors and palm oil in Abraka, Delta state.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/woman-caught-mixing-grounded-pepper-market-delta-state-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by Homeboiy: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
I dont understand
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by koolet: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Fake palm oil i guess..

Buhari is a joke
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by orunto27: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
What's your biz with what I put in my mouth?
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by decatalyst(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
All because she wants to have more gain that she should.

People forget that it is only God that adds success and blessings to our work.

And some people will buy stuffs and eat and develop sicken because of greedy and heartless souls like this
Re: Woman Caught Mixing Grounded Pepper With Other Substance In Delta (picture) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
after God fear women

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot Vigilante Member 3 Times In Lagos 4 Asking Them Question(pi / What You Need To Know When Directed By The Police To Write A Statement / (VIDEO) Nigerian Woman Removes T-shirt To Fight Man On Dubai Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.