Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Past Decision Will You Undo If Given The Chance? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Past Decision Will You Undo If Given The Chance? (486 Views)

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / What If You Were Given The Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Past Decision Will You Undo If Given The Chance? by thonyrule(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Regret. Guilt. Shame.

These are three of the darkest emotions any human will ever experience. All of us feel these things at different points in our lives, especially after making a “bad” decision. In fact, there are certain situations some of us would rewind (or delete) if we could.

So which of your past experience or decision will you undo if given the chance?

Mods I'm not sure this is in the right section, if not kindly help ne move it to the proper section. Thanks

Re: What Past Decision Will You Undo If Given The Chance? by Gurumaharaji(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wont invest on MMM and would have remain a virgin

1 Like

Re: What Past Decision Will You Undo If Given The Chance? by thonyrule(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Wont invest on MMM and would have remain a virgin
MMM grin
Re: What Past Decision Will You Undo If Given The Chance? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wouldn't have accepted Nigeria as my country. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Making Money / Which Company Should I For For / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.