Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

More Deadbody Photos Of Vampire, The Notorious Kidnapper Killed By The Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Deadbody Photos Of Vampire, The Notorious Kidnapper Killed By The Police (3724 Views)

“Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Deadbody Photos Of Vampire, The Notorious Kidnapper Killed By The Police by coinsense: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is the lifeless body of the notorious kidnapper Henry Chibueze popularly known as Vampire. He was killed by the Nigerian Police this morning after engaging them in a gun battle.

According to report, the operation was carried out by the Police Special Force led by the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT)

Vampire was trailed and caught in Omu Awa Forest, Ikwerre L.G.A. Rivers State, and according to the police, five other members of his gang were arrested alive and cache of arms and ammunition were recovered.

The names of some of the his gang members are:

1. Obinna Ela

2. Arinze Abecheta

3. Chukwu Ebuka

4. Samuel Ugochukwu

5. Clifford AHEANA.

UNCENSORED PICTURES HERE>>: https://www.onlinenaija.com/photo-lifeless-body-vampire-notorious-kidnapper-killed-policemen/

Re: More Deadbody Photos Of Vampire, The Notorious Kidnapper Killed By The Police by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Una sure sey na the guy be that lipsrsealed
Re: More Deadbody Photos Of Vampire, The Notorious Kidnapper Killed By The Police by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Una sure sey na the guy be that lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) / [davido And Wizkid Age & Net Worth] Who Is Richer & Older Now? See Their Worth / I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.