Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga (625 Views)

Gateman Breaks His Oga's Two Legs With Dangerous Weapons / We Stole The Ransom From Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele - Dismissed Soldiers / Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga by Peterdewhite: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Umeh chukwuma a.k.a passover got away with the sum of #5.5 million Naira few days ago and he is no where to be found. Please if you come across or have any information concerning his were about please do not hesitate to share the information with us or report to any nearest police station. Thanks and God bless you. Your reward awaits you. Visit us on www.facebook/NewAge.com

Re: 's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga by tooth4tooth: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
That is if we see Ifeanyin ooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga by Ahmed0336(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Judging from dat name he can't be located here in naija. Check benin or togo maybe S. A grin
Re: 's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga by sinaj(f): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
D guy don blow grin

I hope he use d money wisely tongue

The oga might be one of this polithiefcian that keep big money in d house sad
Re: 's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga by Freewoman(f): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Peterdewhite:
Ifeanyi Nwankwo got away with the sum of #5.5 million Naira few days ago and he is no where to be found. Please if you come across or have any information concerning his were about please do not hesitate to share the information with us or report to any nearest police station. Thanks and God bless you. Your reward awaits you. Visit us on www.facebook/NewAge.com

Tell us what happened that leads to the theft as reported, that will motivate whoever that is interested to assist in the search as we have seen stories like this that turn to be reversed
Re: 's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga by abah009: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
I know this guy.He is chasing my landlords daughter.I even saw him yesterday in my neighborhood.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Beaten, Stripped And Disgraced For Allegedly Charming Members / 419 Scam / 14-year-old Girl Forced Into Sex With 1,000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.