Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Do Supply Plantain And Cassava Tubers In Tons - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Do Supply Plantain And Cassava Tubers In Tons (559 Views)

Cassava Production: And A List Of Companies That Buy Cassava Tubers In Nigeria / We Buy TME419 Cassava Tubers In Large Quantity. / Supply Plantain Chips Making Machine Production Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Supply Plantain And Cassava Tubers In Tons by ezana1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Contact me on 08140035300 for your plantain and cassava needs in large quantity. Farmers for other agro products that can call to make arrangement for its desired product to be planted to be harvested particularly for him/her should also contact me
Re: I Do Supply Plantain And Cassava Tubers In Tons by michodemic(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello,
Can you sell one tonne of cassava weekly for me. I need it deliver to my Base in Ibadan. Let me know the cost/tonne. Please note that it is just one tonne per week.
Re: I Do Supply Plantain And Cassava Tubers In Tons by Molayan: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
ezana1:
Contact me on 08140035300 for your plantain and cassava needs in large quantity. Farmers for other agro products that can call to make arrangement for its desired product to be planted to be harvested particularly for him/her should also contact me
Where's ur location and can U supply to Ondo state

(1) (Reply)

Cashewnuts Available For Sale.. / Cows To Carry Micro-chips In Katsina / BIG POULTRY House.......for sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.