Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

SHOCKING: Witches Gather To Cast Spell On US President(donald Trump) March April - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SHOCKING: Witches Gather To Cast Spell On US President(donald Trump) March April (510 Views)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Witches Gather To Cast Spell On President Trump Photos / Witches Gather To Cast Spell On Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Witches Gather To Cast Spell On US President(donald Trump) March April by NnaNna4(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
I just came across this news and i began to wonder if my country is better than US

SHOCKING as Witches gather to cast spell on Donald Trump
Daniel Daniel 26 Feb, 2017 In Foreign News

Emerging reports suggests that America's 45th president, Donald Trump, may have landed in serious trouble after witches from all over the world collaborated to cast a spell on him.

Daily Mail reports that singer Lana Del Rey also pledged her support for the people hoping to cast a spell on the American president.

The president's Manhattan Midtown penthouse hosted the worldwide witches as their spell is said to be a way of stopping Trump from doing harm and maybe banish him from office.

After Friday night's spell, the witches are hoping to carry out same on March 26, April 24 and May 23.

Although the desired crowd could not be achieved, the few people who attended were enough proof that the American president may be under severe attacks pretty soon.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Much Barack Obama Receives As Pension / Rest In Pieces:2,500-year Old Mummies Stored In Yemen(Graphic Photos) / Macron Picks Opposition Member As New French Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.