Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? (519 Views)

Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral / Senegal Gives Jammeh Midnight To Vacate Presidency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? by shehuolayinka(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2017
The best thing for Qatar is to align itself with Iran, Turkey, Russia and also build a good and working relationship with Oman and Kuwait.

Even with her money and large crude deposits, the state still largely depend on Saudi Arabia for it only land border for incoming of goods, which is what the Wahabist deluded state is banking on as a means in stifling the small Arabian state.

Qater surely has a different foreign policy from almost every Gulf state. It problem with Egypt, which I believe is only acting out scripts of Saudi Arabia, stem from it support of the Muslim Brotherhood, one the strongest and still formidable political movement in the middle east and Aljazeera continue airing and labeling Mohammed Morsi ouster as coup, instead of preferred President Fattah Al-Asisi, revolution.

Whilst I accept Yemen, Jordan, Hafter Libya faction, Sudan, Bahrain and UAE, for siding with the Saudis and also cutting ties with Qatar, I still seem not to get Senegal reason in also following suit and joining Gulf States in the open display of foolishness against Qatar, who also can't be supported outrightly.
Re: Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2017
shehuolayinka:
The best thing for Qatar is to align itself with Iran, Turkey, Russia and also build a good and working relationship with Oman and Kuwait.

Even with her money and large crude deposits, the state still largely depend on Saudi Arabia for it only land border for incoming of goods, which is what the Wahabist deluded state is banking on as a means in stifling the small Arabian state.

Qater surely has a different foreign policy from almost every Gulf state. It problem with Egypt, which I believe is only acting out scripts of Saudi Arabia, stem from it support of the Muslim Brotherhood, one the strongest and still formidable political movement in the middle east and Aljazeera continue airing and labeling Mohammed Morsi ouster as coup, instead of preferred President Fattah Al-Asisi, revolution.

Whilst I accept Yemen, Jordan, Hafter Libya faction, Sudan, Bahrain and UAE, for siding with the Saudis and also cutting ties with Qatar, I still seem not to get Senegal reason in also following suit and joining Gulf States in the open display of foolishness against Qatar, who also can't be supported outrightly.
For many years now Saudi has been pumping more money to spread her Wahhabi ideology, don't be suprised a sectarian violence might occur in Senegal soon because, Shia are also o ground.

Qatar need to partner with Iran in constructing the Islamic pipeline which will pass through Syria. This is the pipeline that has led to the proxy war in Syria. But, Qatar must stop funding those rebels in Syria and pull out from the Yemen war.

1 Like

Re: Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? by shehuolayinka(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

For many years now Saudi has been pumping more money to spread her Wahhabi ideology, don't be suprised a sectarian violence might occur in Senegal soon because, Shia are also o ground.

Qatar need to partner with Iran in constructing the Islamic pipeline which will pass through Syria. This is the pipeline that has led to the proxy war in Syria. But, Qatar must stop funding those rebels in Syria and pull out from the Yemen war.

I know they have been forced to pull out of Yemen. supporting rebels in Syria, I haven't even heard about them stopping that. But I think that should be next thing on their mind and support for Bashar Assad to remain President.
Re: Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2017
shehuolayinka:

I know they have been forced to pull out of Yemen. supporting rebels in Syria, I haven't even heard about them stopping that. But I think that should be next thing on their mind and support for Bashar Assad to remain President.
Sure, since they are tilting towards Iran they will support Bashar Assad. Iranian foreign minister is scheduled to meet his Turkish counterpart soon and President Erdogan to see how they will render support to Qatar on how to ease the food shortage which is about to happen in a fortnight.
Qatar has shown the House of Saud that she can do without them.
Re: Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? by shehuolayinka(m): 1:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Sure, since they are tilting towards Iran they will support Bashar Assad. Iranian foreign minister is scheduled to meet his Turkish counterpart soon and President Erdogan to see how they will render support to Qatar on how to ease the food shortage which is about to happen in a fortnight.
Qatar has shown the House of Saud that she can do without them.

Definitely. This is how it should be, we can't all be supporting Saudi Arabia and America
Re: Is Senegal Now Part Of The Gulf State? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
shehuolayinka:

Definitely. This is how it should be, we can't all be supporting Saudi Arabia and America

I believe Qatar support of Iran is the reason Iran was hit by suicide attack recently and Qatar will likely suffer the same faith. Atm, things are terribly bad for Qatar.

Their currency has hit an all time low, the flights aren't going anywhere and they are actually isolated. Yemen in support of Saudi still amazes me as the latter in coalition of US has been hitting Yemen for 3 years now.

Politics is indeed a great game.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE Arnold Schwarzenegger Dares Trump Starts Climate Change Project / CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English / More Deaths Recorded Andover 50 Rescused In Cali Mud Slides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.