Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting (12913 Views)

Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Meet Nigeria's First And Best Female Car Wash Operator; Carspa's Didi Okoli / Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting by Rhymeyjohn: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians are the third most educated immigrants by college degree in the United States, behind the Chinese and Indians. A Nigerian Osatohanmwen Osemwengie (Osato for short) is blazing the trail in the field and academia.

Dr. Osato has 6 Masters degrees and 3 Doctorates, yes, you heard right! The amazing thing is, Osato isn't stopping, infact he is on his postgraduate program, 7th master degree in January 2017, at University of Texas at Dallas.

Well, before you conclude, Osato is a jerk, piling certificates....Nah. Dr. Osato has achieved alot in the field of engineering, business and philantropy.

Dr. Osato is a robotics engineer par excellence. He has worked with National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and has succeeded in sending drones to different planets, Mars and Jupiter inclusive.

His impact is felt in the military and security fields. A drone company founded by him has alliance with the US Army.

Where did he bag those postgraduate degrees? You may ask....

Doctorate degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Cincinnati.
Master’s degree in software engineering at Regis University.
Master’s degree in Information Systems at the Keller Graduate School of Management.
MBA from Ohio state university.
Currently, undergoing a Masters programme at University of Texas
Currently, a PhD, also at University of Texas.
photo source

http://postgraduatenigeria..com.ng/2017/03/meet-most-educated-nigerian-6-masters-3.html?m=1

Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting by subtlemee(f): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hope he'll carry it to the great beyond..a certain president doesn't even have waec but he's the president,Dangote how many does he have?...ok going internationally Bill Gates? yet I'm just hearing of Dr Osato

Mbok make I go hussle,who all this certificates don epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting by BraniacX(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
I donmo you sir!

Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Educated Person: 3phd, 6 Masters & Counting by phemsie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
When i was young, my dad used to tell me that read your books and score high grades so that a good company can employ u.

Little did i know that, that was a wrong advice, now the advice should be, read ur book, be street smart, be business oriented, so that u can find a good company to BUY

(1) (Reply)

Banking Career Progression And When To Quit / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / 5 Ways To Combine Work And Studying Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.