Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) (73327 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Suspect Who Escaped Custody With Kidnapper 'Vampire', Gets Rearrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
It's like they want to give him a state burial.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by back2sender: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Omojudy:
I don't know why I feel bad. So that's the end of such a courageous man?(you need courage of some sort to be a robbery don) I feel sorry for these kind of people, no chance to repent etc.
Because you are a THIEF too

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Eberex(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
CHAI ! HIS GHOST WOULD BE LIKE "YEE, SO I DON PEME, KAI......."
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by musulumi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
What I wanted to write before ehn.... but who knows if his guys are on Nairaland somehow !

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
annnikky:

Yeah sad
O MY GOD!!!i wonder hw he got the girl mayb the girl ws charmed bc he is too notorious
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by reflx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Even if he was captured alive, better they killed him. What he knows the others will tell us. What a criminal! Tufia God forbid!
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
If the police is at fault people would be fast to criticize.
But for a job well done, no one is commending the efforts of the police

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
People like this Abba Kyari guy make the police look soooo good. I absolutely admire him. Jack Bauer!

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by winj3: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not surprised, another ibo.

Criminal mentality stamped DNA!
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by armstin: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Give a lady jus 1 pls
Ogashub:

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
back2sender:

Because you are a THIEF too
Interesting logic. But no I am not. I just pity people who like I said have no chance to repent. Eternity is really a lonnnnnnng time to be without grace.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by DAGAUDA(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
end of the road journey many days for you one day for the owner this right job in a right direction god bless nija
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by ipodstinks: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
0b10010011:

Flat-heads and crime re inseparable.

grin see their flat heads. those fifu
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
enomakos:
is it true he killed his girlfriend and her family?
And why?
Check previous post of him, u'll then read wat happened
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Vikky014:
O MY GOD!!!i wonder hw he got the girl mayb the girl ws charmed bc he is too notorious
Lol sad
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by 4reala(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lifestone:
T1his is good. Again this is a convincing proof that crime does not pay, one way or the other, you will pay, in this case he paid the altimate price. His charms failed him and he died laying down there like a goat.
I must commend the efforts of the Nigerian police for recapturing this beast dead, Kudos to them.
yeah! dis is wat I call quick dispensation of justice
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
annnikky:
Check previous post of him, u'll then read wat happened
ok thanks
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Horlaidex:
About to ty
pe RIP, sorry... may ur soul never Rest In Peace.
Abi o no coffin no grave.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by donbenie(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Badgers14:
After all his escapades... He died like an ant.

He was the only one killed in the shootout.

But wait oo, these guns recovered from them was this the same gun the boys used to rescue him in court and the bloggers reported they were heavily armed
Those are AK 47 Assault Rifles,how else do you want them to be armed before you're impressed..
I recommend you watch the film 44 Minutes,maybe after that you will have some respect for the gun..

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by bionixs: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
0b10010011:

Flat-heads and crime re inseparable.

ABEY GODOGODO comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kingpin Kidnapper Kingley body
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Horlaidex:
About to type RIP, sorry... may ur soul never Rest In Peace.

Fact is after death, judgement is only God's.

He has already paid for his sins, assuming he's the real baddie they have been looking for.
Because in Nigeria the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Kaynofficial: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
winj3:
Not surprised, another ibo.

Criminal mentality stamped DNA!

Crime is a personal thing,and it cut across every tribe.I don't know why u guys enjoy this ethnic name calling thing
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Adeyemi030214(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
so, this is how it end. am very sure chibueze has disappointed the salvatores brothers and klaus's family.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Caseless: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Look at the crowd. He's gotten the crowd for the wrong reasons.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chai...and his boys didn't die
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by FakeAccount(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
He finally became a prey of nemesis. No matter how long, the repercussion effect of nemesis cannot be dislodged.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
3kay945:

Which peace do you expect him to find While leaving many homes in sorrow. cry
The way we African reason tire me o

I know what he has done but the heart needs to forgive in other to find peace
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
The irony of life is that many of those girls gathered there bleeped him, collected his money , fought over him, now there are here pretending to be saints. The kind of things girls date, God have mercy! As for the Adolf Hitler of Imo state aka Vampire, it is a deserving end to a notorious criminal and an evil man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.