Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective (796 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Death Is Just An Illusion: We Continue To Live In A Parallel Universe / Is Dejavu The Evidence Of A Parallel Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective by lovenifest: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2009
Yes. This parallel Earth already exists and right now people are moving to that parallel Earth by simply unaware projecting their physicality in another place in time, which is better known as a dimension. This new place is in every way identical to Earth except it is filled with abundance love, peace and light, also where pain, labour and death are non-existent.

We have been warned about the importance of love and positive thoughts and forgetting about material things. Those (Co-Creators) desiring to live on the Parallel Earth will do so by projecting their love and thoughts (positive energy) to the Highest Good of everyone.  Its not a Science fiction if you know the power of science within consciousness.

This is an intriguing philosophical discussion that will shed light on the debate over human spiritual evolution. It will also open people's minds to a broader perspective about consciousness, ascension (upliftment) and spirituality.

Some people have formed beliefs they hold since their lifetime so let's keep our minds and hearts open irrespective of our traditions, moral, religious, scientific beliefs.

Whether you believe or not is less important but your views will be appreciated. Pls read this in conjunction with my post here and share with friends & family.
Re: Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective by lovenifest: 2:01am On Dec 14, 2009
Meditation is one of my favorite mind-tweaks…. so let the "Love Portal of Winter Solstice Dec 21, 2009" tweak your mind on this subject.
Re: Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective by lovenifest: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
Here are the latest statistics:

What happens on Dec 11, 12-21, 2009:
1. Old Earth remains in 3rd/4th Dimension
2: New Earth moves to 5th Dimension (Parallel Earth or TerraNova)

Who goes/Who stays/Who leaves (on choice)
1). 1.4 Billion will leave the planet on Dec 12, 2009
2). 1.5 Billion going to an interdimension of earth on a parallel timeline on Dec 12, 2009
--------
Total of 2.9 Billion, leaving on Dec 12, 2009
-------

3). 4.69 Billion (70% of population) upshifted to TerraNova 5D timeline on Dec 12, 2009.

Note: No-one assigns you to 3D or 5D, you made the choice or someone may have been meditating for you.

How do I know where I am now:
If you have a closed or open heart, it is very likely you have made your choice anyway.

What is going on now:
Teachings, lectures, advise, upgrades and dropping of veils continuing until Dec 21, 2009 for those still unaware of these events. Portal closes Dec 21, 2009. 

What do I do now
Keep up the love for humanity and share the news with friends and family. Check out the latest infos for further guides.

What if I don't care or believe:
It does not matter.

Where is the source:
This is just a guide or shared infos. In order not to violate your free will, I expect you to research the information on the internet; search engines/sites/blogs/forums/Youtube etc or ask friends & family as it helps your spiritual upliftment.

Good luck and my love to all of you

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Work In A Brewering Company? / How To Convert To Islam And Become A Muslim / Does God Really Answer All Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.