Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About (778 Views)

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by pesty100(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
I saw my name last 2 wks and i was told to appear before the SDC(Studen Disciplinary Council). On getting my chance to hear what I was accused of i was asked questions on my background like my name, where I lived, name of the people I live with, if my room had ever been burgled(it has been burgled two times and counting) after answering the aforementioned questions then i was told another student was caught with my exam permit and the student said(in the statement he wrote) he paid me 1k to allow him use my exam permit of which I replied: i don't know that student neither did I collect money from him and that i still have my permit in the hostel(i wasn't thinking clearly). The Chairman said I was lying. When I asked the chairman if I could read the statement the other student wrote he didn't answer me. The i was asked the date i finished my last semester exams but I couldn't remember cause it was in last year August and I didn't want to give a wrong date. I was given a paper to write a report on what happened and to submit it. After i was released i immediately went somewhere. Then i started thinking deeply when it occurred to me that I have lost this permit but since it got lost after i have finished writing my exams i didn't bother looking for it.

i am really confused i don't know where to start from. I know the evidence seems to be looking not in my favor. I need advise on what to do next. Our exams will start on Monday i wonder how I will be able to read for exams
Cc
Seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by phenom666(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Then do nothing.
Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by Afonjashapmouth: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is why you should never fail to report your missing items to the appropriate authority. In this situation bruff, pray to your God for vindication then proceed by writing your own side of the story and present it to the panel. I'm sure it will get to that stage of u and the culprit facing each other to defend ur way out and that will deff be your shot to bail urself. Just be prepared for that day and dont let anger over rule you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by Afonjashapmouth: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
phenom666:
Then do nothing.
apply wisdom nah..
Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by phenom666(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
apply wisdom nah..
That wisdom some problem we face or see are not problem. He should face d punishment like that that is what is called experience and we say is d best teacher.
Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by pesty100(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
phenom666:

That wisdom some problem we face or see are not problem. He should face d punishment like that that is what is called experience and we say is d best teacher.
i could get expelled after spending 4 yr. And you call that punishment did you even read what I wrote

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by phenom666(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
pesty100:
i could get expelled after spending 4 yr. And you call that punishment did you even read what I wrote
Mr man on 1 we expel u ... Just said am sorry that we never happen again.
Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by pesty100(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
phenom666:

Mr man on 1 we expel u ... Just said am sorry that we never happen again.
i didn't rent my exam permit to anyone

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by phenom666(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
pesty100:
i didn't rent my exam permit to anyone
They we never believe u. Those senate are heartless well good luck.
Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by pesty100(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Am Accused Of Something I Know Nothing About by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls go on your knee. This is when you need the resurrection power to show forth in your life. Reject every spirit of mockery, command the sun,moon and star to work for your favour.

Pls take this serious in prayer. You shall not experience wasted years.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User About To Commit Suicide / Snake Kill A Man In Kwara State (see Photo) / SARS: Not Sars On The Beats, But The Special Anti – Robbery Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.