Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Emeka Ike's 14 Year Old Marriage, Grants Him Custody Of Their 4 Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike's 14 Year Old Marriage, Grants Him Custody Of Their 4 Children (561 Views)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's 14 Year Old Marriage, Grants Him Custody Of Their 4 Children by akelicious(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
The 14 year old marriage of actor, Emeka Ike and his estranged wife, Emma, was today dissolved by the Lagos Island Customary Court. The president of the court, Awos Awosola, granted the request of Emma who in July 2015, had approached the court to dissolve her marriage over allegations of physical abuse she suffered while they lived together as a couple. Delivering judgement, the president of the court said:
“Emeka, who has been begging to be reconciled with his wife, has not made any effort towards the reconciliation. The marriage is hereby dissolved with effect from March 2, in accordance with the Lagos State Customary Court Law, 2011; Order 3 Rule 7 as amended. Any party that is not satisfied with the judgment has the right to appeal to any court of higher jurisdiction within 30 days from today’’.

He granted custody of their four children to Emeka Ike and added that their mother must be granted easy and unhindered access to them. He also ordered the refund of the N300 Emeka paid as dowry when they got married
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/03/court-dissolves-actor-emeka-ikes-14.html

Re: Emeka Ike's 14 Year Old Marriage, Grants Him Custody Of Their 4 Children by NaWetinDey(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
May God bless me, the woman I will someday marry and call 'wife,' our home, our sources of income, our marriage and our children in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Emeka Ike's 14 Year Old Marriage, Grants Him Custody Of Their 4 Children by Oche211(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
though i'm totally against voilence against women, i doubt if this the best way forward to settle this matter.
If emeka ike is truely sorry 4 what had happened, then i think it won't be a bad thing if his wife gives him a second chance 4 d sake of the kids.
Abi she wan share his properties as they do in the western countries.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Expecting Baby With American Girlfriend / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Signed Record Deals With Sony Music / #bbnaija : Bassey Wins HOH Task (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.