Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Woman EXPOSE Her Abusive Husband On Facebook And See Friend Reaction(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman EXPOSE Her Abusive Husband On Facebook And See Friend Reaction(photos) (784 Views)

A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman EXPOSE Her Abusive Husband On Facebook And See Friend Reaction(photos) by DorcasGold: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
One woman took to a public forum to expose her husband for being a violent man towards her and while some sympathized with her, many bashed her and responded to her plight harshly as she recalled the good days in her marriage.

She wrote: “He used to call me a cute wife now I have turn to scrap metal....if marriage is like this let me remain single all the days of my life...he made me like this...he was about to kill me but my God saved me."

Check out their mean reactions below:

Gordon Awino wrote: “Before we feel sorry for you, you must disclose the cause."

Okumu Godfrey wrote: “Stop lamenting and talking in a general mode @marriages ,that was you and your hyena."

woman exposes husband's vicious beatings on Fb

This is the photo she uploaded to expose her violent husband.

John Nyambariga wrote: “He made you a punching bag....Hahahahaa stick to him like glue Husbands are scarce nowadays."

Benarf Monyoncho wrote: “Beating is must, young married ladies are like babies,we must remove all possible stubbornness inherited from their ancestors."

Na wa oo!

SOURCE: http://www.brivalix.com/woman-expose-her-abusive-husband-on-facebook-and-see-friend-reactionphotos/

Re: Woman EXPOSE Her Abusive Husband On Facebook And See Friend Reaction(photos) by Airborne02(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
aiya
Re: Woman EXPOSE Her Abusive Husband On Facebook And See Friend Reaction(photos) by GodsLastBorn: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
what did she do? what happened?

(1) (Reply)

TOUCHING! Pregnant Mum Shot Dead In Bed With Her Four-month-old Son Lying Next T / Trailer Kills A School Girl On Her Way To School (graphic Photos) / "Policeman Tore My Gown, Touched My Breasts” – Female AAUA Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.