Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (50210 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Lsofdk(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Taaaaa! Osiso grin grin grin
grin grin ima na o eziokwu

Btw, idi godu sharp wink
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by DeRay98(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
Why grant custody of the children to Emeka instead of the petitioner? I thought she was the complainant? Hmm.

While all of you are running to crucify the husband when non of you is a withness. Does it occur to you that the judge may have seen evidence that she has faults that will not benefit the children if she custody?
Everyone always run to conclude that the man is wrong because the woman is usually the first to cry out.
Men, even beaten their wives will hardly run out to raise alarm except when the fear of his life has become overwhelming. Hence, people don't get to hear from the man often.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by diva90: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Life goes on! ....

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Ezionye(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
figure007:
nothing is happening ...the main issue is foundation...when the foundation of marriage is faulty definitely the house built on such foundation won't last but will collapse at the Long run... God will help every home going through **near-breakup*

Which one is foundation? After 17 years? Bet you would have still said same if it was after 30 years of marriage.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Emeka Ike is a narcissist and needs therapy. That woman tried to put up with him for so long. No woman runs from her home 5 times, except she has also been infected by the narcissism. The funny thing is, he will NEVER know he is at fault. His brain has been short-circuited by God-knows-what.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

What woman would want to leave her home and children if she is treated right and happy

While most women have taken it upon themselves to help their husband some men are abusing this.

Men should realise that women are over burden. A responsible man will always make his wife happy. Like it or not their HAPPINESS lighten your home.

Emeka Ike, If I am not mistaken has being seeking the wife's forgiveness for over a year now. For her to hold her ground means she had endured more than enough.

A lesson for all don't mistake someone's quietness for foolishness.
When you keep pushing them to the wall a time would come when they will face you.

With the way Emeka was going about the reconciliation, I had hoped that they would work it out.
What a shame.

You don't know what you have till it's gone.
So ur point is she was right.
cos she paid school fees,she got offended bt wt d verdict from d judges, i beg she is at the loser end wt all 4 kids in the hands of emeka
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by dabongys: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:
Sad. Another one bites the dust. What is happening to marriages these days?

Intolerance and ego.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by dabongys: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Obviously he is earning a better pay. Then house wise, he might be better off.

I said so because ordinarily women tends to take better care of their kids.

Not all of them o. Some without the man's supervision are worse than the devil. Strange but true.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by mercylicious234: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
DeRay98:

While all of you are running to crucify the husband when non of you is a withness. Does it occur to you that the judge may have seen evidence that she has faults that will not benefit the children if she custody?
Everyone always run to conclude that the man is wrong because the woman is usually the first to cry out.
Men, even beaten their wives will hardly run out to raise alarm except when the fear of his life has become overwhelming. Hence, people don't get to hear from the man often.
I believe the judge gave the custody to emeka because he is established. DT babe suffered so much and started from the scratch. She squatted from one friend's place to the other. I don't know if she has got a place of her own now. Its good emeka gets custody of the kids so that she can start her life again. When the kids grow up, they will know the truth cos its not hidden.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by tete7000(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

What woman would want to leave her home and children if she is treated right and happy

While most women have taken it upon themselves to help their husband some men are abusing this.

Men should realise that women are over burden. A responsible man will always make his wife happy. Like it or not their HAPPINESS lighten your home.

Emeka Ike, If I am not mistaken has being seeking the wife's forgiveness for over a year now. For her to hold her ground means she had endured more than enough.

When you keep pushing them to the wall a time would come when they will face you.

With the way Emeka was going about the reconciliation, I had hoped that they would work it out.
What a shame.

You know them before or it is from the post you drew all these conclusions?
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ChiefSweetus: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Posterity will record this guy's unrelenting efforts to preserve this marriage.

Well, the lightskinned aunty has made up her mind to go.. and i sense Briffault's Law is in play here ala Chris Okotie or some other brainwashing moneybag.

"Love" is fickle. Men need to acknowledge the reality of Briffault's Law. So much empathy for Emeka Ike, romantic mumu on-screen but real gee and all-round grounded guy off it.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Adonkia(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Afonja Judges! What else do they know but to dissolve marriages. Smh!
Let me ask you a question, what would be your judgment if you were to be the judge? Please be sincere .
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by coputa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lsofdk:
Thank God it was just #300 for the bride price. This should serve as a caution to those requesting huge sums for their daughter's hand in marriage coz the day they shall vomit it shall come.
The 300 hundred naira was the bank draft Emekas wife used in refunding the bride price.The bride price ain't 300 naira
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by coputa(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tekecoms1:
He can manage his marriage or love affair in a Nollywood movie but when it's real life he fumbles and mismanages it...
movie is pretence,while real life is practical reality.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Jonwesley(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
When a husband begs a wife for forgiveness and seek reconciliation and the wife rejects and insist on divorce, then she has chosen a path of disgrace. No matter what she will blame herself later in life.
For those four kids with all her complexion imprints on them, it would have been better to die with them to prove death do them part. I could have agreed if the divorce had occurred at maximum 6 years, imagine 17 years. She is being wrongfully advised by her family. Emeka is no saint, but he has shown strength and purpose to keep the marriage. I expect his appeal and hopefully God and the word of reason will heal them. Too bad.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by zainmaxwell(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
mean while i was searching for bleep to give and i see none
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by xpool(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nnaa, i na ya zi araa!
Like play you don they crase, you see your life.
And for all of una wey don form the habit of afonja, ipob etc every time, madness to come be that.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by coputa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
katniss:
It's obvious Emeka Ike is at fault here. Which one is "the only time devil entered their home was when his wife paid the children's school fees" is it a crime to do that? Why should the court even give him cutody of his children. The children are meant to be with the mother. Let the father pay child support
Emeka is right,when a woman pays the bills,then the man is in a deep mess,because she begins to show disrespectful and arrogant attitude to the man.you know,not all men can take this shit.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by shinel(f): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
See lovely kids and woman... This man is not responsible at all. Even from his odd dressing in movies you can tell.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by shinel(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
coputa:
Emeka is right,when a woman pays the bills,then the man is in a deep mess,because she begins to show disrespectful and arrogant attitude to the man.you know,not all men can take this shit.

Why wld his wife pay such bills? What's he doing with his earnings.
That guy not man is a stingy guy.
That's why he goes to the market to buy cheap and substandard cloths.
Stingy guy!!
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Charly68: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
So this lady divorced this man at last,where is he going to start from with these wonderful children...Only God knows how our entertainers allow make belief lifestyle to override their Sense of judgement..
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Shukran(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
I am really sad about this.
Oh my friend, my classmate and seatmate, I remembered our days in school for 6years I will say I knew you as one patient, hard-working, lovely and easy good person.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Bimpe29: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
How does that relate to the subject matter?
You're smelling of sheer sentiment. Baseless comment.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Jokkarm2: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Emeka and susane , just know that you re endangering the future of these five kids God has blessed you with, the kids are innocent but your little misunderstanding that you could resolv in your house without the world kniw , you allowed it to escalate to the extend of divorcing .
Think twice because of those beautiful kids .
God is watching both of you .
Rethink and repent .
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by vannessa7(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

What a shame.

so true

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Mskrisx(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lsofdk:
grin grin ima na o eziokwu

Btw, idi godu sharp wink

Dede kaa ooo kiss
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ednut1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Marriage break up does not only happen to celebrities. You hear theirs often because they are popular figures. So many marriages are breaking up in Nigeria..
bros fear dey catch me too angry
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ilohemmy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Emeka were have u been
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

What a shame.

Mind you Emeka trying to reconcile might be because of the kids, If my wife decide to divorce me tomorrow i won't even blink an eye as i will see that as a freedom and independence..

Inside Emeka Ike mind now he is happy for having his freedom and if he is ready to marry again more than 100 ladies that has never even marry before will say yes to his proposal...
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:

which one is APC vs IPOB.
Its APC vs PDP
or IPOB vs The zoo
Meanwhile afonjas dissolved the marriage and that is what concern them

So the judge should have forced them to be together?

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by chibuzorAbia: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Mind you Emeka trying to reconcile might be because of the kids, If my wife decide to divorce me tomorrow i won't even blink an eye as i will see that as a freedom and independence..

Inside Emeka Ike mind now he is happy for having his freedom and if he is ready to marry again more than 100 ladies that has never even marry before will say yes to his proposal...

And how old are you? After 4 kids you will just go and enter another marriage? For what exactly? He doesn't have sufficient earnings and assets to leverage his marriage let alone start another one.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2017
jbcul4ril:
That why I tell Guys and ladies to focus on the marriage not wedding.
Wedding is for a day while Marriage is for a life time.
Couples must be into each other before marriage. Make list of all manner of topics and share opinions; this open up the ideologies of both parties. That why we encourage couples to go through counseling in a good church before Marriage.

70-80% of marriage that crash today are caused by the women, Most of them try to compare their marriage with that of other couples..

Some will be saying don't you see so and so couple how they are doing? Some will want their kids to attend the same schools with other couples kids, If the other man buy car for his wife wahala don start, If the other couple go on vacation na another problem..

80% of women today are not satisfy with what they have...

I met a woman that says she personally chase her friend out of her matrimonial..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday / Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude? / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.