Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Finally Resigned And Retired! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally Resigned And Retired! (500 Views)

Teacher Who Resigned After Having Sex With Her Student,16, Is Now Married 2 Him / IPOB Youths Gave Namdi KANU Resume Or Resigned Ultimatum. / Sterling Bank Big Girl Resigned After Helping Bank Launder Billions Of Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Resigned And Retired! by oyinkinola: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Life is complex indeed, from, teenager to youth and to oldage is not a short jouney, and passing through this jouney in a so bad and obstacle road is not all that easy, many didn't made it to half way before give up, from school life to barrack life and the real life, infact it's not easy!
The worst part of it is youth age, in which you are so stupid, sometime sturbbon and you alway pretend to know all, whereas you know nothing, you put you life in danger, you lack respect to everybody and yourself, you are too sexy, ignorantly smoking and drink wine even drug, play lottery and all malice that you may not free yourself from it forever!
It's really stupid time indeed, those day the risk is minimize with home knowledge but today it's worst!
So for this and other reasons I've tendered my risignation and retire from Youth. Thanks to the adult age!
Oyinkinola.
Re: Finally Resigned And Retired! by princemillla(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
My impossible Oyinki cheesy you go good for poetry gan ni
Re: Finally Resigned And Retired! by oyinkinola: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
princemillla:
My impossible Oyinki cheesy you go good for poetry gan ni
....hahahahaha!
Re: Finally Resigned And Retired! by beetown(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
wazalldis.
Re: Finally Resigned And Retired! by oyinkinola: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
beetown:
wazalldis.
...this must be a zulu language!

(1) (Reply)

20 dead as tree falls on students swimming at waterfall in Ghana / Tragedy Hits South Sudan As Plane Crashes, Kills 44 People On Board / Cases Of SUICIDE And Attempted SUICIDE In Nigeria;possible Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.