Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) (53621 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / IGP Orders Rivers Police Commisioner To Sack Gov. Wike's Outrider / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by Bambela(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
can this teach a lesson to the remaining outriders? they drive as if they are above death. don't be surprise if the speaker tomorrow come out to tell Nigerians that he doesn't have driving license. what a country?
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Was this the same officer Aminu whose video of him dancing on a BMW bike went viral?

I have just confirmed he is the same person doing the dance below .. RIP Aminu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmz6Z9pJLKY
r.i.p, pls wts the name of the soundtrack
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2017
ruggedtimi:

Loke by Shiikane
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Loke by Shiikane
i no be gay...if not i for give u k*ss cool

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by justjify(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2017
ruggedtimi:
R.I.P by soundtrack ft Aminu
cry
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by joe120120(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Benue state ... So sad. I love guys from there. RIP Salisu

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Can you imagine the flamboyance lifestyles our top federal politicians exhibit in the name of Power that has cost so many deaths,all in the name of Convoys.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by smoooty11: 1:51am On Mar 03, 2017
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 1:55am On Mar 03, 2017
ShootToKill:
No tears from my IPOB eyes... So I won't pretend to sympathize like some hypocritical zoogerians.

nairaland self appointed resident ministers of ipob affairs,especially that big grampus from benue state,omental,will never be found on here...of course,they are busy,messing and farting on one ipob thread or the other.. grin

Rip to the late outrider.

Shoottokill,pls shoot easy,so 'they' wont get u down again.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 2:07am On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Was this the same officer Aminu whose video of him dancing on a BMW bike went viral?

I was just about to ask that... thanks Rip to him.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was just about to ask that... thanks Rip to him
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
Rip...

I just wonder the kind of flamboyance our top federal politicians exhibit..

At the detriment of the suffering majority.......holding retreat for Reps wives,another misplaced priority
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Here's a video of a California Police officer putting a similar but newer bike through it's paces albeit not on a public road. The bikes are extremely capable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Y6xtOTduE&index=1&list=PLftiRSg7uWERtLGKTGQa5DH-WXIg4PYMb

The picture is my own bike, an ex California Highway Patrol unit.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by toshmann(m): 3:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Forgive me for digressing. Did i read somewhere in the opening post about "retreat for wives of reps"?
Huh? In this recession? How much was budgeted for that retreat? And we all sit here like nothing is happening. No one is asking questions in this country.

Anyways, rip to the dead. But why must a speaker have all these riders? Anyways, we don't ask questions in nigeria
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by ngita234(m): 3:43am On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

May his soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by samblaks(m): 3:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmmm. so painful indeed. This was someone I sighted just few minutes before the ugly incidence. Well, such is life. Safe journey back home to your creator. Rest well bro and fellow compatriot. Life is temporary.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by MRCHIDIEBERE: 4:03am On Mar 03, 2017
RIP gallant officer. Hope they will train his children to university level, provide shelter for them and most importantly, remunerate his wife for life.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 5:23am On Mar 03, 2017
ziddy:

More like he intercepted the car!

Wonder what an ape like Dogara needs outriders for. . .
news as this would often be tainted in order to protect the image of the victim and their employers.
No Nigerian leader, however, is worth dying for! Next time it should be Dogara himself.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 6:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Must these politicians have all these luxury? Who will take care of this man's family. See where he lives. From dede police barracks to Apo legislative quarters every day to ride whatever for the politician. He was dead on Wednesday and I know very well another young man was replaced immediately.

Rip young man.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by ShootToKill: 6:15am On Mar 03, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Ipork piglet, you can't cry cos family means nothing to you. Viper, your fellow ipork brother was killed by policemen yesterday after killing 7 members of his girlfriend's family. I would be surprised if you were sober.

It is legal to have a pained yoruba zombie skull. grin
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2017
RIP man
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2017
toshmann:
Forgive me for digressing. Did i read somewhere in the opening post about "retreat for wives of reps"?
Huh? In this resecession? How much was budgeted for that retreat? And we all sit here like nothing is happening. No one is asking questions in this country.

Anyways, rip to the dead. But why must a speaker have all these riders? Anyways, we don't ask questions in nigeria

Please who did we vote for i thought I was the only one that noticed it thank you. Most of them just ignored it so you wonder why there are no jobs and money in town. Can you imagine almost 500 people are living a luxurious life with 10% of our budget and we have journalists in this country not asking questions we should start burning these newspaper companies down.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by homesteady(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Liar! The guy riding the bike is a very young man, and he doesn't even look like the man in the picture!
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2017
homesteady:

Liar! The guy riding the bike is a very young man, and he doesn't even look like the man in the picture!

Shut up he is the same person ..what do I have to gain from lying
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by winj3: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2017
A policeman who should be out preventing crimes is riding motorbike in front of a thieving politician, only in a banana republic!
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Obey traffic laws.

Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The should have missed him and hit Dogara's car, at worst Dogara will survive and be chilling in London Hospital with Buhari no now.
No the man could not be spared, watching the video make me feel sad

RIP to the man
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

he did it with confidence and ease, he must me really good, rip to him.
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by homesteady(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Shut up he is the same person ..what do I have to gain from lying

Is this stuff rocket science?
They don't look alike, the dancing bikeman is quite slender in stature, while the deceased bikeman is sturdy!

How would a man with 5 boys be doing that kind of stunt? The dancing bikeman was just exhibiting youthful exuberance! Besides see the dance steps!

Stop spreading wrong information!
Re: Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) by kokoA(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Except the picture posted here is wrong, the man there is not thesame as the guy dancing on a bike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.