Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) (1378 Views)

Paylater Promo/referral Code / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / I Borrowed Money Without Collateral On Paylater, Here’s How It Works-nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) by vibzy: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can use a Paylater loan for... anything!

We love it when our users tell us their stories about what a Paylater loan has helped them achieve. The reasons we see vary greatly by the time of day/month of the application, the individual’s profession, age group, marital status and even location, but there are a few common themes we’ve discovered — across the country, our loans are mainly used for business growth, family, education and medical expenses.

It’s great to be of service to people like Lanre A., who’s taken 8 Paylater loans to run a small side business and then, boosted by a 100% on-time repayment record, moved up to a Paylater Plus loan of NGN 240,000 when he needed to urgently pay rent.

Or Elizabeth O. who, after taking a few loans to bridge the gap between pay days and tend to the needs of her 3 children, fell badly ill and needed to settle medical bills. This came at a time where she had funds tied up elsewhere. Fortunately for her, she had the Paylater app.
She has now earned 2,100 points in the app which she’ll use to obtain larger amounts at even lower rates as she climbs further up the Paylater Ladder.

Vivian A., currently a student in Anambra, doesn’t have any more financial concerns about school fees ahead of her graduation as she knows there’s quick funding available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and has been supported since July 2016.

With each urgent money problem that we help solve daily, it’s exciting confirmation that the work we do is important and truly meeting a need.

Let’s hear what you think!

For our existing users — whatever a Paylater loan has helped you accomplish, we would love to hear it. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be launching the #MyPaylaterStory campaign.

Some of our early favourites — what’s your story with Paylater?

All you have to do is leave us a comment on your Paylater experience with the tag #MyPaylaterStory on any of our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter,or Instagram) — we’ll feature some of our favourite ones, and give away some special prizes along the way.

Happy Sharing!

Re: PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) by gidimasters(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
You hardly approve loans for students only working class...
Re: PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) by vibzy: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
gidimasters:
You hardly approve loans for students only working class...
if you observe carefully, pay later does not discriminate. if you fit the criteria, you get a loan.
Re: PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) by gidimasters(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
vibzy:
if you observe carefully, pay later does not discriminate. if you fit the criteria, you get a loan.

Bro, I'm talking from experience... They don't give to students....

There was a friend of mine whom. I even introduced paylater to when I saw there ads here on nairaland.com...

He applied stating reasons, he submitted all his details which you won't share with third party on a normal [his Bvn and co]

Still dey rejected.... So tell me....
Re: PAYLATER (#mypaylaterstory) by vibzy: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
gidimasters:

Bro, I'm talking from experience... They don't give to students....

There was a friend of mine whom. I even introduced paylater to when I saw there ads here on nairaland.com...

He applied stating reasons, he submitted all his details which you won't share with third party on a normal [his Bvn and co]

Still dey rejected.... So tell me....
well I understand your perspective. but first and foremost, pay later is not obliged to give loans because you applied (cos' that would make them no less than Santa). secondly what I heard is that pay later is completely automated. so have your friend try again.

(1) (Reply)

Daystar Business Academy / Business cards ➕ letterhead design freebies! Check out Discounted rates / How To Become A Successful Serial Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.