Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Former President - Olusegun Obasanjo - @ 80years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President - Olusegun Obasanjo - @ 80years (502 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former President - Olusegun Obasanjo - @ 80years by abianorthonline: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
FORMER PRESIDENT - OLUSEGUN OBASANJO - @ 80YEARS
Posted by comr makavelu at Thursday, March 02, 2017 0 Comments

http://abianorth-online..com.ng/2017/03/former-president-olusegun-obasanjo.html

THE SCOUT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA CELEBRATES HER FORMER PRESIDENT - OLUSEGUN OBASANJO - @ 80YEARS
On March 5, 2017, one of Nigeria's former presidents Olusegun Obasanjo will be celebrating his 80th birthday.
The celebration is set to be a grand affair as at least 45 serving and past presidents across the globe are expected to grace the ceremony.
A line up of activities had already commence since Wednesday March 1st, 2017. A multi-billion naira Presidential Library and Mosque would be opened for use during the grand ceremony.
No fewer than 45 serving and past presidents and 700 important personalities in the world would attend the grand opening of OOPL this weekend.
Today marked the CHS International Youth Variety Day and Public Presentation of Volume 1 of Olusegun Obasanjo Children 's Book.
The Scout Association of Nigeria made her presence felt with the Scout Parade Team, who thrilled the audience with a spectacular parade mounted for Obasanjo who inspected the parade describing it as " wonderful parade". The event took place in Abeokuta, Ogun State with over 100 Scouts and Leaders in attendance drawn from Ogun and Lagos States.

http://abianorth-online..com.ng/2017/03/former-president-olusegun-obasanjo.html

Re: Former President - Olusegun Obasanjo - @ 80years by lanxebony(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's the spirit of scouting flowing in us, water I see u . I gbadun your parade

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Disco To Meter All Customer Before Nerc’s Deadline / So Why Did PMB Come Back? / Water Water Akamu.. E Day Pain O But Nobody Is Above Mistake Sha..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.