Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! (979 Views)

FB Page With 33k Likes For Sale / Who Wants To Sell A Facebook Page / Very Active Facebook Page With 29k Likes For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
I want to sell a facebook page with 3M likes. The followers are real humans not bots. Page is very activ.
If you are interested, I will send you all the details... drop a comment below.
Thanks smiley
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by mokoshalb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
atleast drop the url..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lorean84:
I want to sell a facebook page with 3M likes. The followers are real humans not bots. Page is very activ.
if you're interested, drop a comment below.
Thanks smiley

Give me the name of the page,I'm interested.
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Give me the name of the page,I'm interested.

I will send you private message.
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
mokoshalb:
atleast drop the url..

If you are interested I will send you details. smiley
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by mokoshalb(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lorean84:

If you are interested I will send you details. smiley
Am interested, but drop the link to the FB page as a reply here or in ur signature... It will be of benefit to you as you will also get more than one buyer...

No sane persons will drop contact here as you just also registered your account today which makes it suspicious..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
mokoshalb:
Am interested, but drop the link to the FB page as a reply here or in ur signature... It will be of benefit to you as you will also get more than one buyer...

No sane persons will drop contact here as you just also registered your account today which makes it suspicious..

I understand why you say that. I found this forum on Google and I registered. Anyone who is interested in making contact with me will quickly realize that everything is okay. smiley
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by fattbabakay(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lorean84:
Thanks smiley
Beware of this human , that's my piece. Bye.
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
fattbabakay:
Beware of this human , that's my piece. Bye.
I dont understand what you want to say?
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Scam
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by mokoshalb(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2017
you don't call something a scam like that without having any evidence of a previous occurrence...
Onyejemechimere:
Scam

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by mokoshalb(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Actually, he contacted me, sent the link, the Page is ok and responsive...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Benedict44(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2017
contact me .... I need the page
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by OTRebirth: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Lorean84:

I understand why you say that. I found this forum on Google and I registered. Anyone who is interested in making contact with me will quickly realize that everything is okay. smiley
A guy who has 3million likes on facebook and claims to be the owner, without having any idea of what nairaland is? bro are you related to lie muhammed?
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by mokoshalb(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
OTRebirth:

A guy who has 3million likes on facebook and claims to be the owner, without having any idea of what nairaland is? bro are you related to lie muhammed?
He is a foreigner...
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by OTRebirth: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2017
On behalf of all the nigerians who wished to buy this 3million facebook page from this foreigner, , , , i hereby declare that we do not wan't your facebook page filled with people from your country. Go and sell it in your country!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by GoodyOG: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lorean84:
Thanks smiley

am intrested.....mail me
goodiestechs@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Benedict44:
contact me .... I need the page
I send you e-mail. smiley
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by amakoro(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
I need it....contact me okoroaforhold2@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
GoodyOG:

am intrested.....mail me
goodiestechs@gmail.com

I send you e-mail smiley
Re: I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 3M Likes! by Lorean84: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
amakoro:
I need it....contact me okoroaforhold2@gmail.com

I send you e-mail smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Online Shopping Website"DONE"" / Get A FREE Blog / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.