Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

You Dont Worry About The Future You Prepare For It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Dont Worry About The Future You Prepare For It. (394 Views)

Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed / Why You Should Worry Again About The Central Bank’s New Forex Ban / How To Become A Data Reseller (no worry about share limit or validity issues) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Dont Worry About The Future You Prepare For It. by mindpreneur(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
choices not chance makes destiny choose wisely
i can make money online guaranteed, i have mentors,people who know more than i do that we can purchase genuine information from and work on it to get results-if we must see father we must stand on the shoulders of those who have gone ahead of us. i have a system and a modem which i work with,i can assure you we will make money within 60 days or less we will purchase just 1 package from 2 gurus that i can get access to,buy small internet and make money.
dont let the negatives kill the positive potential that is within this opportunity,i can make it happen but i cant do it alone,but eventually it will be done sooner or later. how far you can see determines how far you can go. the information we will purchase will transform our life, i have take my time to study these 2 teachers and i bet they are reliable and genuine and will give us an edge.
no risk no reward.

see my signature below
i live in lagos
its a 1 time fee and you gots trust me with these decision to take the trainings i intend to
you also have an open invitation to join me and get times 2 of your moneyback

(1) (Reply)

The Newest Money Making Facts / Firm Unveils Apps For BVN / Importation And Trading Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.