Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 (11701 Views)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / UTME 2017: JAMB Twitter Live Chat - Answers To Prospective Candidates Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by cashkid: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2017
alldbest:

Why would there be a question and answer session if they themselves at JAMB don't already know and feel there is so much confusion going on in the minds of the aspiring candidates... If you have written JAMB, When you did, did you need any special Twitter question and answer session to buy, fill and submit Ur form? This is March already, and people are still asking about when and where to get the form..

Wetin bring BBA for this matter now? The average Nigerian boy or girl on the streets just wants to see a sign "DO YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION HERE", goes there, pays with d money their parents have managed to save for that purpose, gets registered with a very simple idea of what they want and start studying to that effect (Ur reading becomes much more serious after a successful application)... U think it's everyone that's bothered that has a phone or data to participate in a question and answer session? Many secondary schools (especially boarding schools) do not permit use of phones in sch, their internet usage is monitored and restricted to certain educational sites etc... So even these ones, they are privileged, yet lack the opportunity for participation.

You sound like " anything wey happen Nigerians must complain " but my own take is that if things haven't become complicated, they wldnt need to organize any Q&A session.

After typing dis long thing, na now I come check Ur name, nw I understand... No vex abeg

Typing dis long thing before checking my name speaks a lot too. Your apology accepted........
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by sinaj(f): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Chrysz:
let them go and buy or better still buy for them.........
let them go and buy like u gave them money huh
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Jagabanmonerry(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2017
alldbest:
Why are these people complicating things for these young people who want seek higher education? Now even the registration itself now demands more technicalities and preparation than the exam itself! Must one suffer before attempting to get what they want in this country?
Nothing seem to pleased you. you are one of the reason why the live Twitter chat is holding today, so prepare ur questions n stop ranting on Nairaland.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by gabsea(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
I still don't understand the awaiting result saga.becos they said it have not being cancelled but they won't be considered for admission.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by alldbest: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Nothing seem to pleased you. you are one of the reason why the live Twitter chat is holding today, so prepare ur questions n stop ranting on Nairaland.

I am concerned about those who do not have the opportunity to be on Twitter, some parents (even rich ones) do not let their children own these gadgets till they are done with secondary school. I am saying things shd be simple enough for everyone to know! If the rules/guidelines are simple enough they'd be on the website's pre-registration page or the hardcopy brochure, but they are NOT obviously, prompting d need for a Q&A session on twitter.

I don't have business writing JAMB/UTME. and since when has it become a crime to have a view about sth and airing it, that u have to quote me just to insult me about "ranting on nairaland" it's well with u bro
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by alldbest: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Ikio:
I still don't understand the awaiting result saga.becos they said it have not being cancelled but they won't be considered for admission.

Since ure on nairaland, Twitter is not too far from Ur reach, ask them during the live chat
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Vikky014(f): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2017
cashkid:

Oga which one be suffering here now? i tire for some people oooo, is this not a good avenue for prospective candidates to ask questions or are you saying using twitter is complicated? Watching BBA on thier phones and following on twitter demands no technicalities i guess......Na wa oooo
my sis is in FGC,they dnt use phone. so hw will she ask her own question
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Dhaffs(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2017
Nonsense
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by moderatedguy: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2017
Ikio:
What they mean is that if as when PUME screening starts and your result is still not available,you would not be admitted.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by dammygoody(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls anyone....Is it acceptable to create your own profile and then print someone else's admission letter through dat account?
Cos I've tried it now,...After paying, I can't find any admission letter.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by dammygoody(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
dammygoody:
Pls anyone....Is it acceptable to create your own profile and then print someone else's admission letter through dat account?
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by moderatedguy: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=dammygoody post=54233955][/quote]your money is gone.Create a new profile and pay again.You were warned!
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by moderatedguy: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
dammygoody:
your money is gone.Create a new profile and pay again.You were warned!
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Knownpal(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
jamex93:

Really?

Please educate me more

He further stated that the registration of UTME this year would go side by side with the Direct Entry (DE) and during registration, candidates 10 fingers are to be captured using Biometric Verification Machine (BVN).
“Again, we want to inform candidates that no cyber café will be registering candidates for our examination,” he said.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/01/jamb-restructures-scraps-awaiting-results/
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by jamex93(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Knownpal(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
jamex93:

This is serious

What about the price for DE?

Not known yet.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by dammygoody(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
moderatedguy:
your money is gone.Create a new profile and pay again.You were warned!
Woh!!! But I didn't see any warning related to that on the website.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
moderatedguy:
What they mean is that if as when PUME screening starts and your result is still not available,you would not be admitted.
daht Not It.
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by jamex93(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Knownpal:

Not known yet.
OK tank u alot
Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by moderatedguy: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ikio:
daht Not It.
then tell us wot they mean

1 Like

Re: UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2017
moderatedguy:
then tell us wot they mean
Ok ur are ryt "Awaiting result candidates can apply for the exam,but they must have gotten their result ready at d point of admission in the SKUL" thanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Offers Scholarships To 47 UNICAL Students / Jamb - Utme 2010 Registration Has Commenced / President Buhari Directs Tetfund To Inject N24bn Into 12 New Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.