Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians (1517 Views)

The Next Big Thing? Yes, It's Purely Nigerian (pictures) / Cashew Business: / Can You Buy This Thing For 40k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 4:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Online business has become a thing for us Nigerians.. Aside that we can start working from home, we can also earn much more than our regular day job!

What do you think? Share your online business story! Or if you have questions how to start your online business today, let's have this thread up and running.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by Eggcelent(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Yeah. Online business is the real deal. I am a testimony; earning over #1 million just in 4 months working on my phone.
The good thing is, anyone can.

1 Like

Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by iykepromotions: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Truth is that not every Nigerian can make money online. even in this 21st century, some still beleive that making money online is all about scams and lies. making lasting money online requires having a product or a service render. that said, one can make on buying and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. quite easy but you need to understand how everything works and the tools needed. the brief summary of the business is all about buying an expired domain for less than $9, go elsewhere to resell it. I made my first $550 USD with an investment of $9 dollars. how was this possible? I sold a product. to learn more about this business, do more research on your own or visit this awareness thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

1 Like

Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
There are lots of ways to make money online and establish an online business. You can sell or market anything, from tangible to intangible products. Also, the best thing about the Internet is that you can network with other people who can help you in the business. You can even help other people in their businesses. After all, it's a community of helping hands and aspiring entrepreneurs. That's what makes Internet business awesome! smiley

Thanks for sharing your insights! Let's hear more from our fellas.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by Chigozie1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
anitasoll:
Online business has become a thing for us Nigerians.. Aside that we can start working from home, we can also earn much more than our regular day job!

What do you think? Share your online business story! Or if you have questions how to start your online business today, let's have this thread up and running.

Good day

I've struggled online for a while without much success.

I'd like to know how to succeed at Affiliate marketing. especially the aspect of driving traffic when you have no budget.

please any help would be well appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by Efukikata(m): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2017
removed
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 4:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Chigozie1:

Good day

I'd like to know how to succeed at Affiliate marketing. especially the aspect of driving traffic when you have no budget.

Thanks

Hi there,

How did you start working online? Did you do some freelance work at first?

You know, affiliate marketing could be very rewarding and a great way to earn a continuous stream of passive income. However, it works quite complex, and a lot of planning, hard work and persistence is needed to make it work for you. Sometimes, you need to pool money to reach more traffic, but if it turns out pretty well, it's worth it.

This response could be quite long if I explain all about affiliate marketing in here. But if you don't mind, you can reach me through my email.

I conduct free training and coaching on how to make money online, from freelancing to affiliate marketing. so you can hit me up when you get the chance. I can help you with this.

Have a great day!
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by cherry16(f): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2017
I was introduced to a platform by my husband since last year october and i think i should share to all . This a platform you can get 100% of your investment in 14days , you don't need to ph or gh , just monitor your account and get paid . For more info call me through my signature God bless
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by gametalk: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Exactly, that's the next big thing in Nigeria. I started as a freelancer on Fiverr and Seoclerks. CPA and SEO and Traffic generation has been my area of calling (niche)
I can teach anyone interested. Check my signature for my link, I always share working method of making money online on my website regularly.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Eggcelent:
Yeah. Online business is the real deal. I am a testimony; earning over #1 million just in 4 months working on my phone.
The good thing is, anyone can.
oga eggcelent, why doing this to me nah? After showing me how to professionally raise broilers, u have gone NUCLEAR and u left me in the agric section *sobs* am not leaving u oooo! u must to tutor me on this ur method o. *continue sobbing *
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2017
I'm glad that some people took time to share their online business stories and success. smiley Let's keep this thread running!

For those who aren't yet aware of the pool of opportunities the Internet offers for us Nigerians, what more do you want to know? If you are given a chance to work online, what type of work would you be willing to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by dapdoman(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
I design send bulksms for clients,design websites and sell GSM database(its an effective marketing tool) of the entire states in Nigeria.I also do social media promotion for business owners as well as facebook ads.if you are interested,contact me on 08062273394.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by Haoqi24: 3:15am On Mar 09, 2017
I have found digital marketing to be an interesting niche... honestly, I would appreciate materials on how to go about it as abl beginner

1 Like

Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 5:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Haoqi24:
I have found digital marketing to be an interesting niche... honestly, I would appreciate materials on how to go about it as abl beginner

1 Like

Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by Haoqi24: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
anitasoll:

Hey buddy,

I offer free training and coaching on digital marketing. Maybe you're interested to avail it. smiley Just send me your email address so that we can discuss further.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate cause im interested... please respond to the pm I sent you... I can't paste my email cause of some privacy issues. I hope you understand.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 5:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Haoqi24:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate cause im interested... please respond to the pm I sent you... I can't paste my email cause of some privacy issues. I hope you understand.

Hey Haoqi24,

Please check the email I sent you. Thanks!

Who else has more online business stories to tell?
What are your successes or failures?
What are the challenges you encountered online?

2 Likes

Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Chigozie1:

Good day

Thanks

Hi! Drop me a DM on my instagram @anitasolonline.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Haoqi24:

Hi! Drop me a DM on my instagram @anitasolonline.
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 4:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Chigozie1:

Good day

Thanks

Hi, care to send me a DM? I would be more than glad to help you about affiliate marketing. Send me a DM on my instagram @anitasolonline
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by anitasoll(f): 5:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Chigozie1:

Good day

Thanks

Hi! send me a DM on instagram @anitasolonline
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by dsurest(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2018
I started mini importation recently, I imported some female wristwatches since last month and no sales since then after running ad on facebook and offline
Re: Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians by Haoqi24: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2018
dsurest:
I started mini importation recently, I imported some female wristwatches since last month and no sales since then after running ad on facebook and offline

What brand And how did you target your ads

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud / Sewage Disposal Services / Warren Buffett Sets Personal Record, Donates $3.17 Billion To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.