Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

How I To Get #5000 Free Airtime Weekly - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How I To Get #5000 Free Airtime Weekly (693 Views)

Sold!!! 7th Gen Core i5 13.3” X360 Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop / Free Airtime And Data / Join the hottest tech YouTube channel that gives away free airtime weekly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I To Get #5000 Free Airtime Weekly by adedejidamilare(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Hello guys, would you like to get #5000 free airtime weekly from telecom sector then this post is God sent. whenever I come here to discuss anything, I am always super excited because of the amazing opportunity that the internet has given me. Few years back I never could have seen myself achieving some feat even though I was a great dreamer. But like they say, dreams come true.

So it happened that I came in contact with this online company that is mobile technology based and I decided to partner with them. That was the best decision I had taken in my life. Within few months I started getting some crazy earnings from them. I cant post the proofs here because nairaland will take down this post but I can show you the results of I and my partners privately.

On top of that they give me free #5000 airtime weekly on average based on my business activities on the platform. sometimes it's more than that. Last Tuesday I loaded #5000 on my MTN line and on Wednesday I did another #5000. Then I recharged my GLO with #2000 so I could renew my data. Now I conviniently earn money from them part time. I subscribe on three sims and am never out of airtime or data.

If you don't mind enjoying these things and you are someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who is ready to take some action to live a better life and give same to his family, you can reach me via my contact on my nairaland profile I will show you how to partner with this billion Dolar company ....limited slots available.

See proofs below

See proofs below

(1) (Reply)

Discuss Technology / . / Follow The Latest Technological Trend With This APP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.