Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music (4102 Views)

Tboss Joins The Pepper Dem Gang / Olamide Explains The Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Career Goals / Nigga - Homme For Yungster, Yungangster, Gang And Gangfloras. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Drinokrane: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017

Headies 2016 Best Street Pop Winner,
Olamide , aka
Baddo , has given an explanation of what his trending song
Pepper Dem Gang means. The YBNL boss, who was speaking with entertainment channel, HipTV, said
Pepper Dem Gang describes a state of success that goes beyond people’s expectations, the kind of success that makes people want to envy you
. Hear him:
The celebrated Lagos state first son of music also gave a hint into what he would have been doing if not music. In his words: “If not music, I’ll be out there on the streets, hustling. You know…based on one or two kporlorkporlor” . What’s that? In the street hustling what? Thank God for music you will say, because there’s no job called street hustling that can put Olamide on the level he is now.
When it comes to creating street trends and slangs, Olamide is arguably the King of the moment. Even Falz will acknowledge this. But explaining the slangs will always be a difficult task as you can see from the video. The dude is saying something, but at the end you’ll still be left wondering “what is he saying?!”
We cannot tell whether this explanation leaves you more confused or not.
Lets hear your view

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/olamide-explains-meaning-of-pepper-dem.html?m=1
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by sosexy111: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2017
This is the reason why up till today, I haven't been able to understand Nigerian music artists till today.
But its well.. Let us kwontinu..
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by eightsin(m): 7:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Obaby, pepper dem
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by kiddoiLL(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2017
sosexy111:
This is the reason why up till today, I haven't been able to understand Nigerian music artists till today.
But its well.. Let us kwontinu..
afrter hin don explain again..chai na wa o... Get successful n beat all odds, den automatically u re a member of "Pepper dem gang"... ur success go dey pepper ur haters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Swaggzkid: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Let him give us a slangs 4 buhari.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Drinokrane: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Let him give us a slangs 4 buhari.
Tiri gbosa for u grin grin grin wink
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by decatalyst(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Meaningless slangs and songs.

It got to a point I thought I was listening to "who u EPP" cuz of the beat...too the same undecided

He should go back to his real genre, rap! (Letter to Milli makes sense)

Who thinks baddo should starting rapping?
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Drinokrane: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2017
decatalyst:

It got to a point I thought I was listening to "who u EPP" cuz of the beat...too the same undecided

I support d motion grin
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
AH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wHO U EPP AND PEPPER DEM GANG BEAT THE SAME? KUKU KIE ME undecided
decatalyst:

Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Eleniyan15: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2017
This will make F.P, badoo Pepper dem!!!!
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Drinokrane: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
AH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wHO U EPP AND PEPPER DEM GANG BEAT THE SAME? KUKU KIE ME undecided
grin
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Drinokrane: 4:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Eleniyan15:
This will make F.P, badoo Pepper dem!!!!
Die hard fan of Baddo grin wink
Re: Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music by Azeequeen(f): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2017
Hustling on the street E get as e be
But he's been cool,consistent n creative
Pepper Dem!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Pictured Shopping In Dubai / Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss / 10 Years After He Acted Karate Kid, Check Out Pictures Of The Main Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.