Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? (3233 Views)

Used 2003 Nissan Altima 2003.new Engine And Gear Box(800k Only) / Jenju® Presents The 1st 2010 Toyota Camry XLE 3.5L V6 (On Location in Lagos) / Camry 1999/2000 Engine. How Much Does It Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? by jfking2005(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2009
Please house Kindly help.

i need to know the location where the Engine and chasis number of Camry 2000 model is located.

we just got one but the Engine and chasis number were register to be the same but i could nt locate the position where they are located

please anyone with the location pls hellllllllpppppp shocked shocked
Re: Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? by ladiodus(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2009
hello, its very difficult to locate the engine nos, except of course u re bringing down the Engine(which isnt feasible), my chasis /Engine nos was also registered as same. dont worry about that once our NIGER police makes any complaint about dis, just simply ask them to locate it demselve, blvemii they would hand over your papers to u. hope u get to enjoy ur new mob.
cheers
Re: Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? by jfking2005(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2009
@Ladi Odus,

does it means that the Chasis and the Engine number of your car a registered as the same?

My colleagues said i need to get an affidavit to cover that

but how do i get the Eng no for the affidavit?

or should i say in the affidavit dat the eng no cannot be found??
Re: Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? by ladiodus(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
@poster
like i early mentioned , we couldnt locate the Engine nos, thats why they we ended up using the chasis nos for both Engine and chasis nos, well positively i have been driving the car for over a year now, that no police has laid any Emphasises on that.
take kia and goodluck
Re: Camry 2000 Engine And Chasis Number Location In The Engine? by Spyker: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
jfking2005:

@Ladi Odus,

does it means that the Chasis and the Engine number of your car a registered as the same?

My colleagues said i need to get an affidavit to cover that

but how do i get the Eng no for the affidavit?

or should i say in the affidavit dat the eng no cannot be found??

I have the same carmry 99/2000 model and the engine/chasis number are together. When i asked, they said it is American specs and that you can not find any number on the engine. Check behind the rear doors and you will see where the number is written. I have challenge so many Naija police on the road over this issue and was taken to the station twice but none of them were able to show me the number. My mechanic confirmed it that the engine and chasis are together. Certain numbers at the middle of the chasis number form the engine number. If you think you can still find yours, get a mechanic to do the search for you

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2000 Model Benz Ml350 Forsale / Honda City 06/07 Used Clean And Quick Sale 1.05m/ CRV08 black Fabric used:2.38m / Nigerian Used Mercedes Benz ML320 - 2000 For N800k 08099934562

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.