Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States (9109 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / DEVELOPER ADVICE How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by shams040(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dannyset:

I think we should stop arguing on this.

Just clarification, wen d governor made it ppl tout is noo c of o again bt d reality iis u must av started
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by Badgers14: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
shams040:

It not so my brother am a Town planner and u knw we a more into dat. U must av payed for ur C of O and get ur clearance letter. Aldo ur C of O myt nt even b ready bt u must av payed d necessary fees.

When ever u a grated approval check d big stamp on it, it is writing that 'this approval those nt garranty you ownership of land' which means C of O is needed bt due to delay in getting C of O Lagos govt nw say u can process approval without c of O bt u must av atleast made payment for C of O.

How much is the payment for C of O in Lagos?
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by shams040(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Badgers14:

How much is the payment for C of O in Lagos?

It depends on ur location, because you will be given assessment from land to knw d precise amount.

Contact us wen u a ready sir.
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by ArcToyin(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
How do I calculate processing fee of architectural drawing?
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by shams040(m): 6:20am On Mar 30, 2017
ArcToyin:
How do I calculate processing fee of architectural drawing?

It all depend on d type of ur development, for residential is l * b *h * 84. To get ur proper fee get contact me den I do d processing for u.
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by megacontrol(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Do still provide this service? If yes, please provide your contact details.

Dannyset:

You can now do your approval without the C of O. After getting the number you can now proceed with your C of O.
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by Dannyset(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
megacontrol:
Do still provide this service? If yes, please provide your contact details.

PM me!
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by megacontrol(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2017
I don't do emails. You may message me here or drop your number if you dont mind and I'll call you.
My inquires is about processing building approval for a mixed development in lekki.

Dannyset:

PM me!
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by Dannyset(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
megacontrol:
I don't do emails. You may message me here or drop your number if you dont mind and I'll call you.
My inquires is about processing building approval for a mixed development in lekki.

I don't drop my number on a public forum. I have done it here before and I didn't enjoy what followed it. let me put it on my signature for you.

Mixed development as in commercial and residential?
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by ubox: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dannyset:
I help run Building Plan Approval.......If you have building plan you want to approve in Lagos, that's what I do.
What's the estimated cost for approval of a 4 bedroom duplex with BQ
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by Dannyset(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
ubox:

What's the estimated cost for approval of a 4 bedroom duplex with BQ
The plan(drawing) and location determines the assessment. There's no estimated cost.
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by shams040(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Hi
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by shams040(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Get your approval in just 30 working days
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by Hum2020: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pls my brother what is the total cost of geeting approval plan of a building in lagos state the land is at ikorodu
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by shams040(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Hum2020:
Pls my brother what is the total cost of geeting approval plan of a building in lagos state the land is at ikorodu

The cost depends on the area of your building I.e L*B*H.

You can pm me for more info.
Re: Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States by Timmie101: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Contact us today for your soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christal Villa Christine's Court / Property At Sani Abacha Road G.r.a Port Harcourt / Roofing Woodwork, Aluminium Supply And Instalations At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.