Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Guaranteed 300% Return On Estate Investment In Cherry View Drive (Ibeju Lekki) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guaranteed 300% Return On Estate Investment In Cherry View Drive (Ibeju Lekki) (836 Views)

Invest In Cherry Park Estate In Ibeju-lekki / Distress sale 80m property @ Canal view drive, isolo with percentage installment / 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed 300% Return On Estate Investment In Cherry View Drive (Ibeju Lekki) by walter315(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Did know you can triple your investment capital in less than 5 years by investing in Cherry View drive in Ibeju-Lekki Free Trade Zone area? Cherry View Drive is about 5 mins drive after LFTZ.

Yes, tentatively 5 years, we do not wish to count our eggs before they are hatched, but it is certain the value of this property will appreciate drastically sooner than expected. I have visited these sites and I know it is a valuable and secure investment prospects would not regret exploring.

I'm very much aware of the issues which scare potential investors from such exploits, but I assure you this could be one very good decision you can make this year.

Reasons why the Property Would Appreciate
• The demand for these plots on these sites is high – The influx of prospects is overwhelming. We know what happens when demand is high.
• Nigeria will get out of recession within 5years. Nigerians are gradually migrating from “job seeking” and “dependence on foreign trade” to “internal wealth creation and entrepreneurship”.
• Upcoming developments in the area are massive (International Airport and Seaport, Lagos Smart City, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone and lots more) - https://www.nairaland.com/3466710/why-ibeju-lekki-great-prospects-see
• It is the proposed zone for Africa's first smart city - http://buzznigeria.com/africas-first-smart-city-coming-lagos/
• For sure It will be another essential financial hub in Lagos State.

Reasons your investment is very secure.
• Government Excision – It has been acquired by Lagos State govt. and released to LEKKI COASTAL AREA DEV ASSOCIATION which have been delegated the sales of these estates to private firms I work with. EUC Homes and Revolution Plus Property Development Company.
• Title – It has a Verified C of O, the legitimacy of the document has been verified – See attached.
• Disputes/Omonile Issues – Because the of the plan for the area, the govt. had acquired and settled the families. Thus the client has no business with the families rather his business is with the Property development company selling the plots.

The Estates listed below available for sell;
Lekki Crystal Gardens
Location: 7 mins drive after the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote's Refinery, Osoroko, Ibeju Lekki
Title: C of O
Size: 600sqm
Price: N2.5m

Lekki Rose Gardens
Location: 7 mins drive after the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote's Refinery, Osoroko, Ibeju Lekki
Price: N4m

Lekki Royal Gardens
Location : 7 mins drive after the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote's Refinery, Osoroko, Ibeju Lekki
Size : 600sqm
Price : N4m

Cherry Wood Court phase 3
Location : 7 mins drive after the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote's Refinery, Osoroko, Ibeju Lekki
Title : C of O
Price : N3m

UPTOWN COURTS ESTATE
Location: Along lekki free trade zone, 1mile from Dangote Refinery
Price: ₦3.5million
Title: Global C of O

WHITE OAK COURTS ESTATE
Location: Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
Price: ₦4million

Contact;
tosanirenroa@gmail.com (most reliable means of communication)
070 5336 5194
080 5542 5666

1 Share

Re: Guaranteed 300% Return On Estate Investment In Cherry View Drive (Ibeju Lekki) by walter315(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
walter315:
Did know you can triple your investment capital in less than 5 years by investing in Cherry View drive in Ibeju-Lekki Free Trade Zone area? Cherry View Drive is about 5 mins drive after LFTZ.

Yes, tentatively 5 years, we do not wish to count our eggs before they are hatched, but it is certain the value of this property will appreciate drastically sooner than expected. I have visited these sites and I know it is a valuable and secure investment prospects would not regret exploring.

I'm very much aware of the issues which scare potential investors from such exploits, but I assure you this could be one very good decision you can make this year.

Reasons why the Property Would Appreciate
• The demand for these plots on these sites is high – The influx of prospects is overwhelming. We know what happens when demand is high.
• Nigeria will get out of recession within 5years. Nigerians are gradually migrating from “job seeking” and “dependence on foreign trade” to “internal wealth creation and entrepreneurship”.
• Upcoming developments in the area are massive (International Airport and Seaport, Lagos Smart City, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone and lots more) - https://www.nairaland.com/3466710/why-ibeju-lekki-great-prospects-see
• It is the proposed zone for Africa's first smart city - http://buzznigeria.com/africas-first-smart-city-coming-lagos/
• For sure It will be another essential financial hub in Lagos State.

Reasons your investment is very secure.
• Government Excision – It has been acquired by Lagos State govt. and released to LEKKI COASTAL AREA DEV ASSOCIATION which have been delegated the sales of these estates to private firms I work with. EUC Homes and Revolution Plus Property Development Company.
• Title – It has a Verified C of O, the legitimacy of the document has been verified – See attached.
• Disputes/Omonile Issues – Because the of the plan for the area, the govt. had acquired and settled the families. Thus the client has no business with the families rather his business is with the Property development company selling the plots.

The Estates listed below available for sell;
Lekki Crystal Gardens
Price: N2.5m

Lekki Rose Gardens
Price: N4m

Lekki Royal Gardens
Price : N4m

Cherry Wood Court phase 3
Title : C of O
Price : N3m

UPTOWN COURTS ESTATE
Location: Along lekki free trade zone, 1mile from Dangote Refinery
Price: ₦3.5million

WHITE OAK COURTS ESTATE
Location: Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
Price: ₦4million

Contact;
tosanirenroa@gmail.com (most reliable means of communication)
070 5336 5194

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!!buy 5 Get 1 Plot Free! @700k/plot.eden View Estate 3mins To La Campagne / Christal Estate Lekki Lagos With Excision / Office Space For Lease At Landmark Towers Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.