Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? (9695 Views)

After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by Bwaal(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2017
AceMarlin:

Absolutely no. I just don't think you are as smart as Bill Gates.

Fym
Just hold and see

I will refer you back to this page
Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by willian10: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
meskana212:

Yes...only to be redeemed at an Italian storefront
Contact me with the contact in my profile, preferably on WhatsApp, I don't check my mails often
Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by Phunkyposh(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
agrovick:

It's like I'm not doing again, all these wahala because I want to be the husband of POTUS?

On a serious note, what's the rationale behind wanting to become POTUS?

lots
Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pilot.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by AceMarlin(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bwaal:

Fym
Just hold and see

I will refer you back to this page

I am just kidding. I really wish you good luck!
Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by AceMarlin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Onedibe1:
osibanjo's sit certainly...
What is that?
Re: If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? by Bwaal(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
AceMarlin:

I am just kidding. I really wish you good luck!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expansion Of The Geographic Information Systems (gis) Field In Nigeria. / Torn Between A Msc And A MBA / Nigerian Navy Officers Salary Structure 2017 - How Much A Navy Officer Earns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.