Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Have The Presidency And Apc Admitted That Buhari Is Sick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have The Presidency And Apc Admitted That Buhari Is Sick? (353 Views)

Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have The Presidency And Apc Admitted That Buhari Is Sick? by izombie(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2017
I know we have been asked to pray for buhari, i know that pastors and imams and governors have arranged prayer sessions for buhari. And the few pictures we have seen of buhari are that of a very sick man. But my question is, has the presidency officially acknowledged that buhari is sick or are they still on the hale and hearty, normal medical check up jargon? What is the official word from apc concerning buhari's stay in london?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Coming Out Of Recession Soon By Dr Kalu Idika Kalu / Pdp Crisis / President Muhammadu Buhari's Back From UK (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.