Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users (62248 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by pyyxxaro: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2017
vayne:
Huge camel toe

Which one be camel toe again

This your tongue go put u for wahala grin

This one when u nor de use eye see camel for gal body cry
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by freshboy88(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2017
vayne:
Huge camel toe
hahaha...I fink say na only me see am
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
fvcking truth she's not pretty...just cool...if this is the definition of pretty then mah bae is over beautiful cry
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by maysimsimple(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Artisan soldiers dont go to warfront..
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by klax(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
I'm getting sick of all these. As someone born into military home what the hell a bleached skin young lad doing wearing that uniform To seduced opposite sex or the top ones or to serve as army Anyway good luck young girl I hope you don't get disciplinary action for your social media nonsense.

If care not taken Nigeria army will become useless like Nigeria police. I can see this army in Nigeria army are now social media army to show how bleached and whatever they are.

Discipline!!! Modesty!!! Respect!!! God bless.

1 Like

Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Akinaukwa: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Na GOC property una dey admire like this, if you wan die just try am! My hand no dey oh! grin grin grin
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by olaoge(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Just go mistakenly scream *I love you* to her & see her & her Soja goons slap your distiny outta you
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Techguyz(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Am I the only one seeing those pXssy lips??
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by bamiworld(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Which heart did she win? She's not that pretty, he's just there.
hmmm pls she is not just there, she is awesome
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Will I marry a military lady officer? No!
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2017
The guy above me though grin

The kitty lips lipsrsealed is that not distraction cry
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2017
vayne:
Huge camel toe

Some people can be really use1ess and f00lish sha
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
Will I marry a military lady officer? No!
Why not undecided she not sexy enough .. can't u see she cute
Or u dont want her to beat u up grin
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by vayne(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2017
divicoded:

Some people can be really use1ess and f00lish sha
You better respect yourself or I define the real meaning of uselessness and foolishness for you
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

Why not undecided she not sexy enough .. can't u see she cute
Or u dont want her to beat u up grin
hahahhahahahhahha.... She is licenced to carry a gun...lala do u want her to shoot me before I die a natural death? grin
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by iammolise(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2017
tongue this ones punna would be really tough after all the rigorous training.
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
The guy above me though grin

The kitty lips lipsrsealed is that not distraction cry
lol a woman with a gun cannot be trusted
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by metallisc(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
vayne:
Huge camel toe

camel toe ni, zebra knee ko...you will soon end up with monkey yanshh! grin grin grin
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
hahahhahahahhahha.... She is licenced to carry a gun...lala do u want her to shoot me before I die a natural death? grin
Lol grin but the camel toe though thought u will like it

No o abeg don't want her to shoot u .. i already been assigned the task lol .. hope u good
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Missmossy(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2017
She is just okay, nothing special in her. She get time to snap all these kind of pictures grin best of luck to her.
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by rman: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2017
BUKKY
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by sirjomore(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2017
so make only ugly gals join army abi
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol grin but the camel toe though thought u will like it

No o abeg don't want her to shoot u .. i already been assigned the task lol .. hope u good
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaa... Ur one hell of a funny lady... Don't mind me... U see, d fact is, amongst all the cadres of women in this world, those in the army are the ones that love to the bone marrow and back... See she will give her man all he ever wants... Better fvck, Security, connection... etc.... But he dare not cheat on her.

And am not kidding... I won't mind marrying a woman in the army...
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by veekid(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2017
pillowcase:
She looks like COCO ICE BBNaija representative
no talk am again; how this one take resemble Coco?
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaa... Ur one hell of a funny lady... Don't mind me... U see, d fact is, amongst all the cadres of women in this world, those in the army are the ones that love to the bone marrow and back... See she will give her man all he ever wants... Better fvck, Security, connection... etc.... But he dare not cheat on her.

And am not kidding... I won't mind marrying a woman in the army...
Lol true ! So true
Why not give it a try ... lol dunno if we have any in romance section .
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Mister2: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Her Toski is fat o
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Florblu(f): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
She's okay..However, she got poor dentation!

Huge turn off for me! angry

You mean Dentition ?
A picture of your perfect set of teeths or I yab you
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Oyindaberry(f): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2017
All thanks to Camera 360.
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by olowobaba10: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2017
WHAT IS IT ABOUT HER ?
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2017
deadly beauty grin grin grin grin
Re: Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basic Medical Science In Nigeria - The Way Forward? / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.