Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander (977 Views)

Who Ever created This Deserves An Award, Check It Out. Great message. / 12-year-old Igbo Boy Bags Award For New Discovery In Mathematics / See An Award Presented To EKSU Best Graduating Student In Civil Engr (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Sakie: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Yes! If there was an award for the best nairalander,it will definitely go to no other nairalander than the kind,humble,generous philanthropist FINALBOSS.I say he is kind and that is a fact which every of his follower can attest to.He is very humble in the sense that he is not proud despite the fact that he has and is helping different people.He takes time to reply plenty of his mentions in the most subtle way.Like one nairalander said in his open letter to him,it is hard to believe any one would want to help people just like that especially during this period of hardship. I personally believe he is a God sent as he has wiped tears from the eyes of many persons on this forum.People like him are hard to be seen so for the persons saying he is partial,put yourselves in his shoe and feel the load and pressure he feels daily.Its nt possible to reach out to everyone so he tries his best to touch those he can
I am not writing all this because I want him to favour me,I am merely saying what I feel as a human.I know he is not helping people for them to praise him but i believe he deserves more than praises.Let us not take him for granted as he owes us nothing.Imagine some one askong him how would feel if God ignores him the way he is ignoring people.That was too mean.
I've been on this forum for many years without creating any topic but decided to create one this morning for this purpose.Finalboss I pray God will bless and reward you for all the help you have rendered to people and the ones to be rendered
You shall not lack,atrocities will never locate you.I haven't benefited from all the help rendered but I believe when it is my own turn nothing will stop him.
Pls note:these are true heart felt words and not words written to brainwash you.God bless you
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2017
he is indeed a kind and generous guy, may God favour you more and more strength
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
I don't understand please
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
To be chairman no be for mouth...

And finalboss has proved it.... He is doing a great favor and am grateful to him...
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2017
okay.....
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Akissani: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Yes o...finalboss we know~~SAI Finalboss

1 Like

Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by midehi2(f): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
coolesmile:
I don't understand please
you have to understand, that guy is angel sent to many here, wipe some people's tears, gave smile to many
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2017
of course yes
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

you have to understand, that guy is angel sent to many here, wipe some people's tears, gave smile to many
ok that's great
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2017
I was thinking it's going to be Explorers. Kudos to finalboss
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by finalboss(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
wow thanks alot guys, i really appreciate this
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by finalboss(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Sakie:
Yes! If there was an award for the best nairalander,it will definitely go to no other nairalander than the kind,humble,generous philanthropist FINALBOSS.I say he is kind and that is a fact which every of his follower can attest to.He is very humble in the sense that he is not proud despite the fact that he has and is helping different people.He takes time to reply plenty of his mentions in the most subtle way.Like one nairalander said in his open letter to him,it is hard to believe any one would want to help people just like that especially during this period of hardship. I personally believe he is a God sent as he has wiped tears from the eyes of many persons on this forum.People like him are hard to be seen so for the persons saying he is partial,put yourselves in his shoe and feel the load and pressure he feels daily.Its nt possible to reach out to everyone so he tries his best to touch those he can
I am not writing all this because I want him to favour me,I am merely saying what I feel as a human.I know he is not helping people for them to praise him but i believe he deserves more than praises.Let us not take him for granted as he owes us nothing.Imagine some one askong him how would feel if God ignores him the way he is ignoring people.That was too mean.
I've been on this forum for many years without creating any topic but decided to create one this morning for this purpose.Finalboss I pray God will bless and reward you for all the help you have rendered to people and the ones to be rendered
You shall not lack,atrocities will never locate you.I haven't benefited from all the help rendered but I believe when it is my own turn nothing will stop him.
Pls note:these are true heart felt words and not words written to brainwash you.God bless you

bro thanks, amen and you to

9 Likes

Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
I was thinking it's going to be Explorers. Kudos to finalboss
lol people are hungry... Not bored... wink

1 Like

Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Na Finalboss hands down
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
lol people are hungry... Not bored... wink
yeah ur right. Ur very correct grin

1 Like

Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by pweshboi(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2017
True words Bro... Nothing but the truth. #finalboss

1 Like

Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by shotin(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2017
True words!!! Finalboss has help many people here, i am joining u soon in this crusade of giving out to people... That is secret of prosperity not prayer... Simple logic, give and it shall be given unto you... May God repay ur kindness in thousand folds. amen
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by LAFO: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
That's it.

When you help people, they can't but be grateful

Finalboss is the BOSS!
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by maddman: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Finalboss get money walahi, plus he has a good heart. I mean how can someone dash out the amount of money he's given so far to people he's never met before.
Even our polithiefcians ain't done nothing like this before

Kudos senor. Muncho Gracias
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by orunto27: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2017
For all these, you're good too. God bless you also.
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Great guy.....finalboss really is a great guy. Any one wanna comment nonsense about him has me to contend with!. Just mention my name final boss! All hell will rain down.

Least I can do for the many smiles you've put on here
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Heard so much about finalboss, until I experience it I won't believe, not in this recession.

#thomas
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Sakie: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Esji80(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
May God bless him abundantly . Finalboss keep it up
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by yehmy(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

Boss my note 3 you no dey talk about am
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Jafar1: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sakie:

true talk bro, a God sent for sure
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by ikbnice(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Well, I have never benefited from the generosity of finalboss, na only testimonies I dey read.
He deserves it no matter what yardstick it is used to measure it
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Jafar1: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

morning brov
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Jafar1: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

k
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Jafar1: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

keep up the good deeds and I believe God will reward u abundantly ......

although am yet to receive help from u despite all the mentions and pm but believe patience pays
Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by BlueShine(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
the award goes to finalboss, after you na you again, here is your award!! take care of it!

finalboss for president!

1 Like

Re: If There Was An Award For The Best Nairalander by Sakie: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

UTME 2017: Thread For Art Students / A DESCRIPTION OF GUI OF MICROSOFT WORD SOFTWARE / Candidate Who Scored 250 In JAMB Dies In Anambra Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.