Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm (669 Views)

State Managers Wanted / Marketing Managers Wanted Before Oct 10th / Logistics Managers Wanted At Ekoshopping. Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm by ariesbull: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company West Africa, North Africa and Middle East.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager

Role Priorities / Responsibilities
Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
Expand and develop marketing platforms
Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
Determine and manage the marketing budget
Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
Develop pricing strategy
Create marketing presentations
Liaise with media and advertising
Collaborate with the sales function
Monitor industry best practices

Requirements

2 – 5 years of experience
Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
Technical marketing skills
Proven experience in customer and market research
Relevant product and industry knowledge
Experience with relevant software applications

Application Closing Date

25th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications and CV’s to http://etimes.com.ng/2017/03/03/3588/
Re: Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm by Sunnyonyex: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 5years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport fleet/logistic manager, having effectively and efficiently manage 15buses(coaster buses,others and 30employees) at a time, i am ready to advance more in this career,if giving the opportunity to work in any company/organization,am good in what i do. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm by ariesbull: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Sunnyonyex:
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 5years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport fleet/logistic manager, having effectively and efficiently manage 15buses(coaster buses,others and 30employees) at a time, i am ready to advance more in this career,if giving the opportunity to work in any company/organization,am good in what i do. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

Imoressive resume....Can you forward it to that firm...They might call u
Re: Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm by Sunnyonyex: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Pls help me with the email address to forward.
ariesbull:

Imoressive resume....Can you forward it to that firm...They might call u
Re: Marketing Managers Wanted In An Oil Producing Firm by ariesbull: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2017
Sunnyonyex:
Pls help me with the email address to forward.

Click on the link

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Recruiting / The Cry That Made Me To Smile. / Ongoing Recruitment At Efferent Services Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.