Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) (1704 Views)

Wanted: Male Office Assistant/ Clerk. / Urgently Wanted!!! / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by yemmight(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2017
An Interior and International Furniture Company based in Lekki is urgently looking for the services of an experienced Personal Assistant to The MD (Executive Assistant, Male)

The main duties of the Director’s Personal Assistant include the following:

• Managing and maintaining the Director’s calendar and schedule
• Dealing with the Director’s correspondence, including urgent and diplomatic matters
• Making arrangements for the Director’s travel
• Checking the MDs emails to determine any urgent and serious mails.
• Managing and maintaining the Director’s document libraries and archives
• Coordinating arrangements for the Director’s guests
• Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements

Qualifications/Experience

• Demonstrated experience in a Personal Assistant role or similar position
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and
discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
• Experience of working with senior management is essential
• Proficient IT skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
• Previous experience of travel arrangements is an asset
• Secretarial college diploma or a Bachelor degree/HND in a relevant field

Interested candidates should please forward their CV's to hr@leatherworldng.com
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by yemmight(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
yemmight:
An Interior and International Furniture Company based in Lekki is urgently looking for the services of an experienced Personal Assistant to The MD (Executive Assistant, Male)

The main duties of the Director’s Personal Assistant include the following:

• Managing and maintaining the Director’s calendar and schedule
• Dealing with the Director’s correspondence, including urgent and diplomatic matters
• Making arrangements for the Director’s travel
• Checking the MDs emails to determine any urgent and serious mails.
• Managing and maintaining the Director’s document libraries and archives
• Coordinating arrangements for the Director’s guests
• Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements

Qualifications/Experience

• Demonstrated experience in a Personal Assistant role or similar position
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and
discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
• Experience of working with senior management is essential
• Proficient IT skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
• Previous experience of travel arrangements is an asset
• Secretarial college diploma or a Bachelor degree/HND in a relevant field

Interested candidates should please forward their CV's to hr@leatherworldng.com

It so unfortunate that people do not look at requirement and experience required before dropping thier CV's thereby creating unnecessary jobs here. Pls if you are not qualified don't just apply. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by Sunnyonyex: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 5years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport fleet/logistic manager, having effectively and efficiently manage 15buses(coaster buses,others and 30employees) at a time, i am ready to advance more in this career,if giving the opportunity to work in any company/organization,am good in what i do. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by yemmight(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sunnyonyex:
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 5years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport fleet/logistic manager, having effectively and efficiently manage 15buses(coaster buses,others and 30employees) at a time, i am ready to advance more in this career,if giving the opportunity to work in any company/organization,am good in what i do. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

Not related to what was advertised.
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by yemmight(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
yemmight:

Not related to what was advertised.

The position is for male only.
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by cotmag(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Can a computer science graduate apply? I am proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by tope24(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2017
yemmight:

The position is for male only.

I think I fit the bill. 3 years experience as a personal assistant. Sent my cv already.
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by yemmight(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2017
tope24:

I think I fit the bill. 3 years experience as a personal assistant. Sent my cv already.

You will surely be invited if u are qualified.
Re: Personal Assistant To The MD Urgently Wanted (male) by forexbinary: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sent

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Accounting Academy / FCMB Aptitude Test / I Just Receive This Now, Is This Real Or Scam Comments Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.