Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Facebook Addiction - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Addiction (937 Views)

Internet Addiction Good Or Bad? / Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? / Help ! Internet Addiction : Share Your Views Please : Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Addiction by icemania: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2009
its a fact that facebook has over 350 million users world wide, now that been said what do people usually do on facebook? some use it to reconnect with old friends some use it to make new friends, chat etc over time people get addicted to the social networking giant and cant go an hour without checking facebook. its a growing menance, how do we curb this epidemic?
Re: Facebook Addiction by etaurus(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Poster

If you feel are addicted to it. Just Stay away
Re: Facebook Addiction by FBS: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
Personally I, don't give a damn about it.  cool
Re: Facebook Addiction by chocomillo(f): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
I used  to be the biggest myspace fan, but facebook took over cool
Re: Facebook Addiction by semid4lyfe(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
Facebook ko, yansh slate ni. The site can go to blazes for all I care.
Re: Facebook Addiction by 212blaze(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
make una no beef.if na una get site wey 350m people dey visit una no go dey yan all dis long tin
Re: Facebook Addiction by Raylight2(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2009
I'm a regular facebook visitor and nothing can stop me from visiting facebook on daily basis.

its a fact that facebook has over 350 million users world wide, now that been said what do people usually do on facebook? some use it to reconnect with old friends some use it to make new friends, chat etc over time people get addicted to the social networking giant and cant go an hour without checking facebook. its a growing menance, how do we curb this epidemic?

I'll recommend it for you.
Re: Facebook Addiction by Olamipopo: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Got my blackberry Bold 2 all cos of Facebook, I love it,
Re: Facebook Addiction by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
all those beefing facebook in loyalty to nairaland. nuttin do you, but you must recognize that they serve different audiences, purposes and personal moods. having them side by side is not going to make you a worse addict of nairaland. trust me
Re: Facebook Addiction by omega25red(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
i don tire for facebook i can't think of anyone else to reconnect with and making friends on facebook is cool and all but you never seem to meet those people anyway. @ poster don't worry your addiction will pass just like your fav tv show that kept running for years and the story stopped making any sense before they cancelled it

(1) (Reply)

Hp Dc7100 Destop For Sale / Toshiba Tecra 4a For Sale / What PC Game Are You Playing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.