Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? (2945 Views)

N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / My Bitter, Sad And Regretful Experience At DSSC Officer Cadet Course 23 In Jaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
hello house I'm currently in Nigeria Army School of Infantry Jaji, Kaduna State as a DSSC Officer Cadet and I've decided to leave training as I'm fed up with the whole thing and no longer interested.

However ppl have been telling me it's illegal to leave and they won't allow me but will deal with me if I try it but I can't remember seeing anything to that effect when I got my guarantors forms signed as the only thing written there was that they'll not be liable for the death of any trainee during the training.

I decided to ask the house if it's truly true one cannot leave officially as my phone is with them and I won't dash and leave my phone with them. I must collect my phone before I go!

Thanks.
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by kllinxman(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nothing will happen to you.. believe me ur trainers will gladly show u the gate, people dy leave on POP day ur case is even small. Just that u will be mocked and monitored 4 sometime after u leave. Goodluck but believe u if this story is true cos u said they are with ur fone, I dont know how u managed to write this... U are about to miss the opportunity of becoming a REAL MAN. Within 6months...

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
kllinxman:
Nothing will happen to you.. believe me ur trainers will gladly show u the gate, people dy leave on POP day ur case is even small. Just that u will be mocked and monitored 4 sometime after u leave. Goodluck but believe u if this story is true cos u said they are with ur fone, I dont know how u managed to write this... U are about to miss the opportunity of becoming a REAL MAN. Within 6months...

to hell with being a real man. I'm currently in d hospital in pains and nothing is being done about it. a doctor even telling me she doesn't have my time. hence I continue to nurse my pain waiting for when I'll gladly leave here.

the restrictions here is less hence I got a phone for myself.

I was a Man before I joined the Army and leaving it won't make me less of a man. Those dat want to continue being a "Man" can stay, it's a free world afterall.

make dem just gimme my phone.....dazzol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
kllinxman:

P.S: thanx for the timely advice.
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by matrixme(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please follow through. You've entered already, besides what do you think you will be doing once you're out? What does not kill makes one stronger, so man up .Get encouraged and don't lose your big opportunity.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
matrixme:
Please follow through. You've entered already, besides what do you think you will be doing once you're out? What does not kill makes one stronger, so man up .Get encouraged and don't lose your big opportunity.

I wish Nigeria Army can see this and swap places to give you ds big opportunity.

I'm simply not interested anymore. Infact to be honest na condition make me join Army. I've never been interested and now they now throwing me all ds crap.

Abeg come and take d job if you want. They should just gimme my phone and lemme get the hell outta here. I've made d mistake already and learnt. I'm moving on!

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by homosapien(m): 1:33am On Mar 04, 2017
lebete3000:

I wish Nigeria Army can see this and swap places to give you ds big opportunity.

I'm simply not interested anymore. Infact to be honest na condition make me join Army. I've never been interested and now they now throwing me all ds crap.

Abeg come and take d job if you want. They should just gimme my phone and lemme get the hell outta here. I've made d mistake already and learnt. I'm moving on!

It simply means you weren't passionate about the job before you apply. Can you please link me up with your sponsor maybe I might get lucky this time. Thank you
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by Snowstorm: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2017
How many months do you have left...?
If u want to leave do it bro. It's your choice mockery or not...you have already done it
But if u come across obstacles trying to leave stay and come back stronger afterall it's DSSC You're not a combatant so maybe thats why u might be thinking u dont need the vigorous training... Goodluck to you bro.
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
homosapien:

It simply means you weren't passionate about the job before you apply. Can you please link me up with your sponsor maybe I might get lucky this time. Thank you

why are you repeating what I just said? I have no goddam godfather. I'm one of the few Nigerians who believe in myself.

Goodluck!
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Snowstorm:
How many months do you have left...?
If u want to leave do it bro. It's your choice mockery or not...you have already done it
But if u come across obstacles trying to leave stay and come back stronger afterall it's DSSC You're not a combatant so maybe thats why u might be thinking u dont need the vigorous training... Goodluck to you bro.

I don't think I understand your statement on obstacles. Overall a mature and non-romantic perspective.
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by Raphtop(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
please is there any way you can have someone replace you? kindly contact me and let's talk business
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by kennyjam: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
lebete3000:

I hope you've mapped your plan on what you would be doing next after leaving the Army..............
Truth be told, The force is like an open prison to anyone who joins. The govt owns you and tells you what to do and even when to die.
But those i know that left the army just malingered. I would advice you to skillfully ask someone who knows how one can resign....

Best of luck!
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by johnnym1: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Are you sure this is a real story ? Why would you begin what you cannot finish ? My advice.... Stay.I understand it can be very tough ... You will pass through it.

lebete3000:

Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by homosapien(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
lebete3000:

why are you repeating what I just said? I have no goddam godfather. I'm one of the few Nigerians who believe in myself.

Goodluck!

If I don't believe in myself, I won't be where I am right now. Good luck!
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2017
homosapien:

If I don't believe in myself, I won't be where I am right now. Good luck!

You believe your godfather period
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by LordIsaac(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Lols...oh Naija...guy, you are making the right choice o. There is more to life than a salary that can cause your death!
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordIsaac:
Lols...oh Naija...guy, you are making the right choice o. There is more to life than a salary that can cause your death!

I taya oh my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by monabass: 3:37am On Mar 15, 2017
kllinxman:
Being a soldier doesn't mean you are a real man...
By the way, what's ur definition of a real man?
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by lebete3000: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
kennyjam:

I hope you've mapped your plan on what you would be doing next after leaving the Army..............
Truth be told, The force is like an open prison to anyone who joins. The govt owns you and tells you what to do and even when to die.
But those i know that left the army just malingered. I would advice you to skillfully ask someone who knows how one can resign....

Best of luck!

I wish I knew it was an open prison, I won't have dreamt of coming at all. The Nigerian Army just wasted my time and gave me injury ontop of it. I leave dem in God's hands.
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by EngrBouss(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? by kennyjam: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
lebete3000:

I wish I knew it was an open prison, I won't have dreamt of coming at all. The Nigerian Army just wasted my time and gave me injury ontop of it. I leave dem in God's hands.

I would have joined in 2012 but i chose not to. Even my father did not support it as he was an Ex-service man. He knows what is there. my friends joined. IJoining the force if not through short service or NDA, Baba you are almost as good as a waste. They think for you if u join through recruit.
I instead went to a marine school.
Well, i wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With The Answer To This Maths Question / Anyone With Info On Cipr (chartered Institute Of Public Relations) / Excel Thread: Post Your Spreadsheet Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.