Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her (64066 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Bimbo Oshin Joins Nose Ring Gang (pics) / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ioannes:
Regina Daniels! Is she Nigerian? Some people are not proud of their roots. If Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan didn't change their names to all white names, then I'm wondering why someone would name their kids Regina Daniels?? undecided

Jackie Chan was actually named Chang Kong Sang at birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by cejaypriesty(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
no1madman:
Nope! She looks 16. .i guess something is wrong in your head. . .
My head lol its quite obvious whose got problem here
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin money were art thou... For I have seen her worthy of thou cassava

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Jackie Chan was actually named Chang Kong Sang at birth

Yeah, that's true, I remember now. Bad choice of example I guess cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
undecided well, dats her own palaba....bt if she comes my way!!....chai,,,,there is no need to pray abt it....she's d right one....
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by ReachHard: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
NA DIS TYPE DEY ALWAYS END UP SINGLE MOTHERS

BABYMAMA GANG
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by oloriLFC(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
space007:
you don't know her? Shr plays in Liverpool academy.
taaah!
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
oloriLFC:
taaah!
you too taaaaaahhhhhhhh grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by jiinxed: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nollywood producers don tear this girl _vagina and _asshole finish

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by seenter84: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
My Esther fine pass this one
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
No puns intended but the over-adorning makes her look more old than beautiful. Too much adornment is obviously a proof of natural ugliness; without overloading your body with artificial stuffs you're so unpresentable. Simplicity is the best; it's more truthful and a good way to show bravery.
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by zynzyn(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
16-Year-Old Nollywood upcoming star Regina Daniels got the abuses of her laugh as she shows off her pierced nose and leg beads on Instagram.

Do you think her new swag was OK for her age or she should tone it down a little.

See fans reactions below.

[b]Source: Instagram[/b]https://www.instagram.com/p/BRKu-fpFwR8/?taken-by=regina.daniels&hl=en

Consider that there may be some bobo or bobos in her life encouraging her to dress that way!!
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abeg make she take am easy o is too early for her
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by drey076(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kennyodinye:
U Wey Pack Everything For Brain How Much You Get...Iranu
grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by segebase(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
this geh go sweet
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Jodha(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wait the girl nah 16?..idonbelivit shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Its a normal thing to find girls trying to grow far faster than their age these days. Here in Lagos, we have them littered everywhere! Mena free the girl abeg. These things are a matter of exposure; provided she remains thesame in character, ehen? undecided

Of corse the whites dress more skimpy than our girls but they don't collect money from a man they don't love like our ladies do. Nigerians with hypocrisy ehn, even people whose dps are of breasts spilling all over the place are here castigating her, nosense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by adellam16(f): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
She's team Tboss. Vote for Tboss she's now a movement in Africa. Smart and beautiful
Will u b given a share in d 25 mill?
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by uzoormah(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
Regina! Why running Faster than ur shadow?wait for ur time na

u just dey waste ur time.....she no dey hear u
her eye don open

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Realali(f): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nigeria is just a country where people have know common sense what is there biz with her life
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by tribalistseun: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
adellam16:
Will u b given a share in d 25 mill?
YES 5%. how about that. if you have a problem with that, catch me outside of nairaland how about that?
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by davidif: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ioannes:
Regina Daniels! Is she Nigerian? Some people are not proud of their roots. If Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan didn't change their names to all white names, then I'm wondering why someone would name their kids Regina Daniels?? undecided

Please tell them o. I have been saying this for a while now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by adellam16(f): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
YES 5%. how about that. if you have a problem with that, catch me outside of nairaland how about that?
Don't have a prob with dat so OYO.
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by kdcroccityboy: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy See fresh laps shocked
sheyaff join bad gang.
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by Misswang001(f): 2:50am On Mar 04, 2017
She's still a kid, this dressing is way too much for a 16 year old.
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by supergist1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Regina Daniels; Full Biography, Nollywood Movies, Siblings And Relationship

Regina Daniels was born on October 10 2000.she is a Nigerian teen actress and film producer she is from Asaba, Delta State in July 2016 reports has it that she earns 500,000naira for a role in a film. Regina Daniels is one of the hottest actress in the Nigeria industr
http://www.supergist.com.ng/regina-daniels-full-biography-nollywood-movies-siblings-relationship/
Re: Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her by wisdomkid: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2018
For this Regina Daniels Matter ehn, people get time for their hand pieces to do nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.