Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Gionee M3 Mini - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Gionee M3 Mini (814 Views)

Gionee M3 / Gionee M3 Or M3 Mini / Gionee M3 Mini sold sold sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Gionee m3mini, clean android 5.1, 8gig ROM, 1gig ram, Quadcore 64bits processor, mali t720 mp2,4glte for swap with infinix hot note or any reasonable phone of equal class. Location lagos. Quote me with ur offer and contact I'll reach u on whatsapp and we'll exchange pix.
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by itiswellandwell: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
jaiyejina:
Gionee m3mini, clean android 5.1, 8gig ROM, 1gig ram, Quadcore 64bits processor, 4glte for swap with infinix hot note or any reasonable phone of equal class. Location lagos. Quote me with ur offer and contact I'll reach u on whatsapp and we'll exchange pix.

HUAWEI G620-L75.. 09090287555
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
jaiyejina:
Gionee m3mini, clean android 5.1, 8gig ROM, 1gig ram, Quadcore 64bits processor, 4glte for swap with infinix hot note or any reasonable phone of equal class. Location lagos. Quote me with ur offer and contact I'll reach u on whatsapp and we'll exchange pix.
Hi Guy am interested my whatsapp number is on my signature let y
talk
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by toshiba192(m): 1:50am On Mar 07, 2017
jaiyejina:
. Please does anyone have the idea of current price of infinix hot note pro UK used ??
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Still available.
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by itiswellandwell: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
jaiyejina:
Still available.

You never sell this your gionee...
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
itiswellandwell:

You never sell this your gionee...
and when did I post the ad? Not looking at selling though I've stated the phone I wanna swap with.
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by itiswellandwell: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
jaiyejina:
and when did I post the ad? Not looking at selling though I've stated the phone I wanna swap with.

I have an infinix hot note. Has a little Crack on the screen but it doesn't affect the phone. The camera isn't that sharp. Fell and the camera started the shit. Blur but can be done at Ikeja. Asked a certain time and they said 1k. Two is that, the phone has been worked upon before which is the charging port. I changed it when I was experiencing slow charging with it not knowing that it's the USB cord of my flash charger. Other than all these. The phone is in perfect working condition. It's what am using right now sef.
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
itiswellandwell:

I have an infinix hot note. Has a little Crack on the screen but it doesn't affect the phone. The camera isn't that sharp. Fell and the camera started the shit. Blur but can be done at Ikeja. Asked a certain time and they said 1k. Two is that, the phone has been worked upon before which is the charging port. I changed it when I was experiencing slow charging with it not knowing that it's the USB cord of my flash charger. Other than all these. The phone is in perfect working condition. It's what am using right now sef.
sorry my phone has never been opened and my touch is not cracked so I will appreciate a phone of the same degree of wear
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by itiswellandwell: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
jaiyejina:
sorry my phone has never been opened and my touch is not cracked so I will appreciate a phone of the same degree of wear

All the best bro.
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Still available..
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Still available.
Re: Gionee M3 Mini by jaiyejina(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Still available

(1) (Reply)

* * SOLD** Ipad 4 64gb, Wifi +4g (uses Sim) For Quick Sale * * SOLD *** / Aura Glow 256gb Samsung S10 5g SOLD!!!! / London Used Samsung Galaxy S9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.